Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Bloom
Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Bloom is a complete nutrient for plants grown in soil. The product contains only 100% natural ingredients and produces incredibly aromatic, healthy, vigorous plants.
The problems that most people have when growing crops using organic methods are well-known:
- Organic base nutrients tend to be difficult to mix (unless you water by hand)
- The smell can be pretty strong
- The sludge is a good place for fungus gnats to breed and spread all over the area.
- The sludge builds up around your growing medium.
Well, the good news is that you can wave these problems goodbye.
Many products that call themselves organic are not organic; they contain potassium carbonate, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, etc. And these carbonates can leak into your growing medium and then build up over time, distorting the pH levels and doing all sorts of things until corrected.
Iguana Juice Bloom has the following features and attributes:
- Designed to very high standards
- Ideal for use with other products in the Advanced Nutrients range
- The product does not smell and has a long shelf-life
- Specially formulated to be used during a plant’s flowering stage
- Intended for plants grown in soil
- Provides your plants with natural nutrients for vigour and health
How does this product work?
Iguana Juice Bloom contains a whole range of totally natural foods, including krill extract, cold-water fish, earthworm castings, yucca extract, volcanic ash, alfalfa extract and kelp meal.
Plants thrive on these natural nutrients, which also boost their immune systems. They also increase natural oils and the production of terpenes within plants.
This product is made with care and formulated to avoid clogging drippers or forming any sludge. Iguana Juice doesn’t smell and boasts a comparatively long shelf life. It gives you the taste of naturally-fed plants, which many consider superior.
How to use this product?
This product works on plants during their flowering stage and in any growing system using soil.
To apply to drip-feed systems:
- Shake the bottle and add the product at 3.5ml per litre.
- Check the pH levels and adjust them if necessary (a Bluelab pH Pen may be helpful).
- For hand-watering, add the product at a concentration of 3.5ml per litre to your regular feed every second or third watering session.
Of course, you should always use additives or boosters in their concentrated form. Always add each product separately.
Stir well to mix before adding the following product, and so on.
How Do I Buy Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Bloom?
You can easily buy Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Bloom from our website.