Plant Magic Biowetter
Plant Magic Biowetter is a natural wetting agent additive that is designed to help your plants recover from the stresses associated with transplanting, with extreme temperatures, physical damage and toxic shock. It can be used as a soil drench and as a foliar spray.
This product is highly recommended for use in hydroponic growing systems.
Plant Magic Biowetter presents considerable interesting attributes and features, including:
- Bio-Wetter is a natural wetting agent derived from yucca extract
- Plant Magic products are all made in the UK
- Enhances biological activity in growing media
- Greatly increases nutrient absorption
- Assists in softening hard or compacted soil
- Useful in assisting in seed germination
- As a foliar spray, it improves spread and absorption
- Works well with other Plant Magic nutrients, boosters and additives
How Does Plant Magic Biowetter Work?
Plant Magic Biowetter Is a totally natural anti-stress agent and soil drench, and can also be used as a foliar spray treatment. It greatly assists plants in recovering from extremes of temperature, toxic shock, transplantation and physical damage. It’s known as a very effective multi-tasking additive that can improve the effectiveness of other foliar sprays by reducing surface tension on the leaves and thereby allowing better absorption and uptake to occur. It can also soften soil that is compacted or hard.
This versatile product’s surface tension attribute allows liquids to spread better across surfaces such as leaves and stems and permits sprays to be soaked up more effectively, enhancing absorption and uptake of nutrients and allowing the nutrients to do their job 100 per cent. It’s made from quality natural ingredients and is also known to enhance the biological activity within growing media. A superb little all-rounder!
It’s actually derived from the Yucca plant. As a wetting agent, it also improves the effectiveness of most pesticides (if you have need to use these). In growing media and within the substrate, the product increases the bio-activity of friendly microbes. It can also be very useful to improve seed germination.
When used as a soil drench it will:
- Increase bio-activity within growing media and substrate
- Improve seed germination
- Enhance nutrient absorption
- Trigger plant growth
- Soften hard or compacted soil
When used as a foliar spray it will:
- Markedly reduce surface tension
- Enhance the performance of pesticides
- Improve water spread and penetration
- Greatly improved uptake of trace elements and nutrients
How Do I Use Biowetter?
Biowetter can be used with any growing medium and with plants at any stage in their life cycle. Always shake the bottle before use.
For use as a foliar spray, add the product at a concentration of 1.5ml per litre and stir well to mix. Spray the plants liberally, making sure that you wet both the tops and undersides of all the leaves. When you are foliar feeding, you should make sure that none of the spray comes into contact with any of your grow lights.
Spray with the lights switched off and wait enough time for the leaves to dry completely before switching the lights on again. Failure to take this necessary precaution will likely result in leaf burn.
For root feeds, add the product at a concentration of 2.5 to 3ml per litre and stir well to mix.
As with all nutrients, additives and boosters, you should not mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, one by one, giving the solution a good stir to mix it thoroughly before adding the next one, and so on.
- Nitrogen (N) 0.4 percent
- Phosphorous pentoxide (as P2O5) 0.3 percent
- Potassium oxide (as K2O) 0.8 percent
- Magnesium oxide (as MgO) 0.2 percent
This product is available in 125ml and 250ml bottles.
Where Do I Buy Plant Magic Biowetter?
You can buy Plant Magic Biowetter conveniently from our online store here.