Root!t Heat Mat Thermostat
The Root!t Heat Mat Thermostat enables hydroponic growers to select and maintain optimal temperatures to promote seed germination and development.
It monitors the temperature within your growing environment and switches your heat mat on and off as necessary to maintain precise environmental conditions.
This product is a perfect addition to your Root!t Heat Mat as it has the following beneficial attributes:
- It provides digital temperature control for precise environmental settings.
- It works with Root!t Heat Mats and other compatible heating devices.
- Automatically powers off your heat mat when reaching the temperature set.
- 10°C to 30°C controllable temperature range.
- Compatible with all grow rooms and any heat mat, up to 1000w maximum.
- It has an Easy-to-read LCD with an illuminated alert system displaying Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- It is straightforward to operate.
- It comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
How does this Thermostat work?
This product works perfectly with a Root!t Heat mat to help growers provide their cuttings and seedlings with optimal environmental conditions.
It connects to your heat mat of choice. Then it monitors the temperature within the grow space, turning the mat on and off as necessary to maintain the temperature setting previously input.
Young plants will thrive within these optimal conditions, and hydroponic growers can focus on other aspects of growing safely in the knowledge their heat mat temperature is efficiently automated.
How do I use this Thermostat?
- Position the probe inside the propagator or grow space requiring temperature control. Use the rubber sucker to hang the probe when monitoring the air temperature, or insert it into the growing media to control the substrate temperature.
- Ensure the Thermostat remains outside your propagator, keep it away from moisture and avoid submerging it in any liquids.
- Connect this product to the power supply and your heat mat to its output socket. You may then select the temperature range.
- The LCD shows the probe’s current temperature. Pressing UP will display Fahrenheit, and pressing DOWN will show Celsius.
- Pressing the SET button will display the target temperature; let go and wait three seconds to return to the current temperature.
- If you press and hold the SET button for three seconds, the display will flash; press up or down to choose the target temperature. Pressing SET once more will return the unit to the current temperature.
- The heating indicator light turns on to show the device is on and working towards the desired setting. If the light’s off, the temperature is above target, and the device will be inactive.
- Input: 230v / 50Hz
- Maximum Power Load: 1000 watts or 4.3 Amps
- Temp. setting range: 10°C (50°F) to 30°C (86°F)
- 1 x Heat Mat Thermostat with Plug, Socket and Probe
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
Where can I buy a Root!t Heat Mat Thermostat?
You can easily buy a Root!t Heat Mat Thermostat from our online store.