Green Planet Vitathrive
Green Planet Vitathrive combines carefully curated minerals and vitamins that simultaneously reduce stress and support a plant’s essential functions.
It works on transplants, cuttings and adult plants for general health and is a top-rated product among growers who want to look after their plants and look forward to a good, abundant yield at harvest.
Vitathrive is ideal for use in all types of growing systems and offers the hydroponic grower quite a few handy features, including:
- Vitamin B1 assists in reducing stress in your plants
- Vitamin B2 helps plants fight insects, pests and pathogens
- Vitamins B6 and B12 break down and absorb molecules in plant tissue
- Potassium which supports a healthy immune response
- It works during a plant’s vegetative stage
How Does Vitathrive Work?
Vitathrive fertiliser is a supplement that assists during propagation and has a complete range of vitamins and elements to help plants throughout their vegetative phase.
Each ingredient serves a specific function in promoting your plant’s healthy functioning and vigour. One of the main components, vitamin B1, reduces the stress from rapid cell growth, environmental constraints and large fruit loads. The addition of vitamin B2 boosts your plants’ natural defence against pests, insects and pathogens. It is essential for plants still in the early weeks of their vegetative stage, as they are more vulnerable to such issues.
Vitathrive contains Vitamins B6 and B12 to support several metabolic enzymes, which assist the plant in breaking down molecules, allowing easier absorption.
Also included is potassium which dramatically enhances your plants’ immune response and strengthens the plant cell walls when the time comes to support the larger yields that will inevitably follow.
How Do I Use Green Planet Vitathrive?
Vitathrive works throughout all stages of your plant’s life cycle. It helps your cuttings take root, assisting in vegetative growth and triggering the development of larger flowers and fruits.
You should apply the product at a concentration of 1 to 2 ml per litre throughout your plants’ whole vegetative cycle.
You may find our grow guide article, “What are the Best Nutrients for Hydroponics“, a worthwhile read?
- This product can cause eye irritation.
- Always read the label before use.
- Keep away from children and animals.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling.
- If it gets into the eyes, rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if present.
- Continue to rinse thoroughly.
- If skin irritation occurs, you should seek medical attention.
- If medical advice is needed, you should have the product container or label to hand.
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 1%
- Derived from potassium sulphate
- Contains non-plant food ingredients:
- 0.08% Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)
Where Can I Buy Green Planet Vitathrive?
You can easily buy Green Planet Vitathrive from our website.