Ecothrive Neutralise dechlorinates tap water and protects friendly microbes from chlorine and chloramine.
It’s beneficial as a conditioner for tap water before adding microbial products like Ecothrive Biosys, and it’s perfect for use in hydroponic, soil and coco based growing systems.
Neutralise works as a pre-treatment for nutrient solutions and irrigation water and has some distinct qualities and attributes, and these include the following:
- Protects friendly microbes from the effects of both chlorine and chloramine in tap water
- Enables friendly microbes to flourish to optimise booster effectiveness
- Very safe to use
- Compatible with all nutrient ranges and methods of growing
- Highly concentrated and therefore cost-effective
- Completely natural, organically derived and non-toxic
- Increases plant growth rates and fights disease and infestations
- Instantly starts work with no need to stand overnight
How Does it Work?
Neutralise has been created specifically to target the effects of chlorine and chloramine in tap water. Chlorine is a popular disinfectant, but unfortunately, it’s harmful to friendly bacteria and the bacteria that you don’t want around. Chloramine is a considerably more stable version of chlorine and is more effective at killing bacteria.
This product neutralises the chlorine and chloramine completely. It doesn’t do this by using nasty chemicals. Instead, it uses vitamin C to oxidise chlorine and chloramine, turning them into chloride, a harmless compound to microbes.
How Do I Use Neutralise?
Neutralise is extremely easy to use. You add a drop for each litre of water or nutrient solution and stir. More precisely, that’s 1ml per 20 litres.
Before adding any boosters or base nutrients, add the product, then adjust the pH as necessary.
How Can I Buy Ecothrive Neutralise?
You can buy Ecothrive Neutralise conveniently from our online shop.