Ecothrive Biosys is the complete all-in-one microbial treatment that delivers many friendly micro-organisms to your substrate. The tiny creatures will work to enhance your plants’ health, growth rates, and eventual yields.
It is straightforward and saves you lots of time and the hassle of brewing microbe teas. You add it to plain water, then stir it. It’s ideal for use in hydroponic growing systems.
Biosys includes several qualities and attributes, including:
- Highly concentrated and therefore cost-effective
- Works well in any medium within coco, soil or hydroponic systems
- Breaks down organic matter to make useable food for your plants
- This product is an insider’s secret on how to grow huge, prize-winning fruit and veg
- Improves strike rates and shortens turnaround times
- Banishes pathogens and prevents diseases such as pythium
- Enhances water uptake and nutrient uptake
- Encourages and balanced and healthy rhizosphere
- It contains several strains of bacilli, fungi, bacteria and Trichoderma
- Improves growth rates and grows healthier, stronger plants with larger yields
- Very easy to use and without the hassle of doing it traditionally
How Does it Work?
Biosys contains a unique mixture of natural plant growth stimulants and microbes. It’s effortless and quick to use and immediately improves the health of your plants’ root systems. It’s the microbial tea that you don’t need to go to the trouble of brewing!
Biosys is a concentrated powder product that you add to water to make a microbe tea. It has some quite complex active constituents that work on several levels. The microbes in this product improve the root function, increase the nutrient uptake and water availability, help with disease prevention and speed up the breakdown of organic matter, which functions as plant food to improve plant growth.
The organisms contained in the product include:
- Eight Species of Endo mycorrhizal fungi
- Eight Species of Bacilli
- Eight Species of Nitrogen-fixing bacteria
- Two Species of Pseudomonas
- Two Species of Trichoderma
Biosys also contain bio-catalysts that allow friendly bacteria and fungi activation and growth within the root zone. These catalysts activate and maintain the microbes and include humic acid, enzymes, proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, and seaweed extract.
Just add to water and apply to the root zone. The product starts working quickly to improve the root zone of the crop. It’s ideal for use indoors and outdoors and on open soil, potting soil and coco, and hydroponic growing media (even in hydroponic systems that use little or no growing media).
How Do I Use Biosys?
It’s good practice to always dechlorinate the water by allowing it to stand overnight before adding Biosys to create a more friendly environment for the micro herd.
Do not use the product with nutrients at ECs over 1.5 (plus your tap water base level). You can check your levels with a good EC meter available here.
For seeds and cuttings, use 1g per litre of water. Soak your rooting plugs for about 15 minutes, then drain the excess liquid before continuing.
Add the product at a 1g per litre concentration and then water it onto your plants after re-potting to help colonise the new substrate.
For established plants, use 0.5g per litre of water. If you’d like to use the product alongside other nutrients, you should drop your feed down to half strength; otherwise, use plain water and do this once every 1 or 2 weeks.
This product works very well in recirculating systems, but you should ensure that you drop the dosage down to 0.25g per litre and aerate your nutrient solution. Do this once every 1 or 2 weeks.
Biosys can also aid in the recovery of stressed plants. As an anti-stress tonic, add to plain water at 0.5g per litre and apply this at 5-day intervals.
When performing your weekly flush, add this product at 0.5g per litre.
In recirculating systems, this should be 0.25g per litre.
How Do I Buy Ecothrive Biosys?
You can buy Ecothrive Biosys conveniently from our website.