Atami ATA Bloombastic
Atami ATA Bloombastic is a flowering booster additive that triggers a plant’s flowering and ripening, and essential oil production and is known to produce quite stunning results; it is a very advanced development of the PK booster.
The product is considered to be the icing on the cake for your plants and produces quite outstanding blooms with superb size and aroma.
Bloombastic has several features and attributes, and these include:
- Known to be a complete flowering booster that delivers superb results
- Triggers a plant’s flowering and ripening
- Low dosage means excellent value for money and lasts a long time
- Works well in soil, coco, hydroponics and aeroponics, as well as soilless mixes
- Has the optimal proportions of phosphorous and potassium
- Use this with any base nutrient brand
- Has increased essential oils production
- Make plants more resilient to environmental stresses such as heat and dry air, etc.
How Does Bloombastic work?
Bloombastic is considered by experts to belong to the new generation of flowering boosters. Designed to work with any number of available base nutrients, it provides everything that your plants need for impressive flowering and ripening.
It does this because it contains a very diverse abundance of minerals, metabolic enhancers, and stimulants, all working together, creatively enhancing the enzyme processes that are going on constantly within plants to produce the end result, which is always heavy blooms which are full of essential oils.
The developers have turned their attention to producing the optimal ratio of phosphorous to potassium to make all of this happen. The product also affects plants in a way that toughens them up to external environmental stresses such as heat, light intensity and dry air.
Atami Bloombastic Usage
Atami Bloombastic is designed for use during the last four weeks of your plants’ flowering period and then right through to the final flush. You should not use this product in conjunction with other PK type flowering boosters because this could, and probably will, lead to a plant’s over-fertilisation.
- Shake the container well.
- Make up the nutrient solution as you normally would, and then add the product at a concentration of 0.5ml per litre of nutrient solution.
- Check the pH and adjust this as necessary.
- As with all boosters, nutrients and additives, these should never be mixed together in their concentrated form straight out of the bottle. Each product should be added according to instructions, then give the resulting solution a good stir to mix it well before adding the next product, and so on.
- Always keep these away from children and animals and wear appropriate clothing and gloves.
- Protect the eyes.
- This product’s recommended dosage is 0.5ml per litre of the nutrient solution during the final four weeks of the plant’s flowering stage, right through to the flush.
- The NPK ratio of Atami Bloombastic is 0–14–15.
How Do I Buy Atami ATA Bloombastic?
You can buy Atami ATA Bloombastic very easily from our website right here.