Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Coco
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Coco is developed especially for growers using Coco Coir as their growing medium.
It works to deliver additional protein to plants, helping them grow better flowers, more essential oils and aroma, and a substantial increase in crop yield. It feeds your plant buds the big bio-available protein boost they crave, enabling them to build mass, size and potency whilst thriving in Coco Coir.
The product provides your plants with a perfect balance of Phosphorous (P) and Potassium (K) to promote a healthy bloom phase. Plants also receive an ingredient-rich blend of secondary metabolites, allowing them to focus on growth and development and less time and energy producing their amino acids.
Coco Coir naturally attracts and binds to Calcium and Magnesium. With some nutrients, Calcium and Magnesium are attached to the growing medium and not transported to other plant areas necessary for development. Coco Coir also contains large amounts of naturally occurring Potassium, which, if left uncorrected, can increase the chance of plants succumbing to Potassium toxicity.
How does Big Bud Coco work?
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Coco contains only the highest-quality diversely-chelated Calcium and Magnesium forms, which can deliver vital nutrition your plants demand. It includes a specially chelated form of Iron which helps plants immunity to Coco Coir related nutrient deficiencies or nutrient leaching. Nutrient leaching occurs when vital nutrients are absorbed by the Coco Coir and not into your plants.
The scientists at Advanced Nutrients developed unique chelated forms of Iron (DPTA, EDDHA) to help protect plants from nutrient leaching in Coco Coir. The product also contains 20 L-form amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, phenols, terpenoids and alkaloids. Four L-form amino acids are essential for plant development: L-Glycine, L-Cysteine, L-Tryptophan and L-Glutamate.
- L-Tryptophan works to produce a vital floral growth hormone which is called Indole Acetic Acid (IAA). Greater levels of L-Tryptophan boost IAA production, which increases bloom potency and volume.
- L-Cysteine produces sulphur and combines with L-Glycine to form Glutathione, an internal plant protecting compound.
- Glutathione deficiency is common in hydroponic gardening; indoor gardening is often incredibly stressful for plants. Many nutrient formulae provide little or no amino acids, reducing plant metabolism and lowering yield.
L-form amino acids are more critical than D-amino acids as they contribute massively to plant wellbeing and floral production. Plants require all twenty amino acids, but some (like D-amino acid) are harder for plants to absorb as they are less water-soluble.
Big Bud Coco is a liquid bud-potentiator that uses 20 forms of L-form amino acids. Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Phosphorous, Potassium and Magnesium are delivered in the correct ratios to provide abundant flowering levels with greater potency.
How to use Big Bud Coco?
- Use in addition to your regular base nutrient, as a bloom booster and stimulator, during the second, third and fourth weeks of flowering.
- Always shake the bottle well before using.
- Fill your nutrient reservoir with water, add the product at 2ml per litre and mix thoroughly.
- Renew your nutrient solution every week.
- The manufacturers recommend utilising their Overdrive late phase bud-ripener three weeks before harvest, which will increase harvest size.
- Never combine boosters and additives in concentrated form. Add each separately and mix thoroughly before adding the next.
- If your plants have lower health levels, feed them smaller dosage levels of Big Bud Coco.
How do I buy Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Coco?
You can easily buy Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Coco from our online store.