Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy works to generate sweeter, more bountiful harvests by feeding your plants simple and complex carbohydrates, jolting them with a boost of energy.
During the bloom phase, plants cannot produce sufficient sugar levels to fulfil their needs; providing additional CO2 and nutrients increase their demand for Carbohydrates, without which plants lose energy.
Bud Candy contains a speciality formula containing simple and complex carbohydrates:
- Maltose and Xylose (from Raw Cane Extract)
- Malt Extract
- Cranberry Extract and other premium carbohydrate sources.
The above carbohydrates provide a solution to the mid-bloom slump by fueling beneficial bacteria and fungi in the plants’ root zone. This bacteria increases root mass, nutrient absorption, root protection and hormone production that stimulates flower size, potency and quality.
This product also contains 20 L-form amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, phenols, terpenoids and alkaloids. Four L-form amino acids are essential for plant development: L-Glycine, L-Cysteine, L-Tryptophan and L-Glutamate.
- L-Tryptophan works to produce a vital floral growth hormone which is called Indole Acetic Acid (IAA). Greater levels of L-Tryptophan boost IAA production, which increases bloom potency and volume.
- L-Cysteine produces sulphur and combines with L-Glycine to form Glutathione, an internal plant protecting compound.
- Glutathione deficiency is common in hydroponic gardening; indoor gardening is often incredibly stressful for plants. Many nutrient formulae provide little or no amino acids, reducing plant metabolism and lowering yield.
L-form amino acids are more critical than D-amino acids as they contribute massively to plant wellbeing and floral production. Plants require all twenty amino acids, but some (like D-amino acid) are harder for plants to absorb as they are less water-soluble.
Bud Candy features and characteristics:
- It’s 100% organic.
- It provides essential carbohydrates (simple and complex)
- Plant energy levels increase at the all-important mid-bloom stage.
- It contains the correct combination of L-form amino acids biologically available for plant uptake and protein formation to improve wellbeing and yield.
- Promotes beneficial microbial activity in the root zone to encourage better flower quality, taste and potency.
- It provides a vital source of Glucose to boost plant metabolism and flowering potential.
How to Use Bud Candy
Bud Candy produces superior results and works in any substrate and all types of growing systems, providing both Sweet Leaf and CarboLoad in an easy to use formula.
Use Bud Candy throughout the plants’ lifecycle, from rooted cutting up to the last week before the flush. And for maximum return on investment, use it at the start of the bloom phase right up until one week before harvest to produce abundant flower growth and enhance flower aroma and essential oil levels.
- Always shake the bottle well before using.
- Fill your nutrient reservoir with water, adding Bud Candy at 2ml per litre and mix thoroughly.
- Renew your nutrient solution every week.
- Advanced Nutrient recommends utilising their pH Perfect range in your nutrient solution to avoid the need to check and adjust pH levels.
- Never combine boosters and additives in concentrated form. Add each separately and mix thoroughly before adding the next.
How do I buy Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy?
You can easily buy Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy here in our online shop.