Canna Hydro Vega A&B
Canna Hydro Vega A&B is a two-part nutrient solution developed for run-to-waste systems to achieve optimal plant growth during the growing stage.
A plant requires proper care and nutrition to reach its full potential. Hydro Vega contains all the essential elements a plant needs during the all-important vegetative phase to ensure they get stronger and grow faster using an inert substrate in a run-to-waste system.
Hydro Vega contains high-quality EDDHA iron chelate and trace elements and is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, guaranteeing complete absorption of the nutrients and water.
How does it Work?
When you feed a plant, the roots will absorb the nutrient via the pot’s inert substrate, spreading to every part of the plant.
Nitrogen moves directly into the roots causing the cells to divide and multiply, making the plant grow. The multiplication of cells begins with the division of its nucleus, which contains genetic information. Nitrogen is required when the DNA proteins replicate themselves.
Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Calcium enter the cell, making it grow. Nitrogen acts as the building blocks whilst Phosphorous and Calcium act as the glue binding them together. More and more roots and branches appear, forming the root system.
Elements produced in the root system flow up and attach themselves to the protein structure in new cells; they form a kernel that turns green. These buds turn into fresh stalks with leaves, and the cells in the leaves multiply in the same way as seen in the roots. The nitrogen and the metals combine and create the chlorophyll of the leaves. The leaf grows and produces more and more chlorophyll. The plant becomes bigger, creating branches, making more leaves, and entering the generative phase requiring a different balance of nutrients.
When your plant creates its first flowers switch from Canna Hydro Vega to Canna Hydro Flores, it contains nutrition developed especially for the generative phase of plant growth, including Potassium and Phosphorous.
How to Use?
Hydro Vega works in open hydroponic systems, commonly referred to as Run-to-Waste systems; it is not for other soil-based set-ups.
- Always shake the bottle well before using.
- Fill your nutrient reservoir with water.
- Dilute Part A into the reservoir at 4ml per litre of water (1:250) and mix thoroughly.
- Dilute Part B into the reservoir at 4ml per litre of water (1:250) and mix thoroughly.
- Allow the diluted solution to stand for several hours.
- Hydro Flores diluted in water has an EC level between 1.5 and 2.4 mS/cm2.
- Canna recommend a pH level between 5.2 and 6.2
- For best intensive growth results, drip-feed the plants up to three times a day with Canna Hydro Flores nutrient solution, ensuring a run-off between 10-20% (or flush with water every 1 to 2 weeks).
- Do not mix Parts A & B directly; always introduce each diluted formula separately. Mixing both parts together can create insoluble combinations that the plant cannot absorb.
- Store safely in a dark, frost-free place.
How can I buy Canna Hydro Flores A&B?
You can easily buy Canna Hydro Flores A&B from our website.