Green Planet GP3 Bloom
This Bloom product is for plants in their flowering stage and is a top-rated product usually sold as the entire 3-part nutrient system.
It is ideal for use in all types of hydroponic systems because it offers certain useful features and attributes, including the following:
- It contains all-natural ingredients with no synthetic chemicals whatsoever.
- 100% soluble in water
- Premium quality product with optimum proportions
- Compatible with the other two products within the 3-part GP3 nutrient system
- Potassium metabolises phosphorous into energy which produces strong cell walls.
- The stronger cell walls will support much larger yields.
- Phosphorous content is crucial for enhanced flowering and bigger yields.
- It doesn’t leave any heavy salt residues behind and is low in salt content.
How Does it Work?
GP3 Bloom is a 3-part nutrient system, and each of these three products works during the three distinct phases of the plant life cycle.
This product is for the bloom or flowering stage (that part of the plant’s life cycle that produces flowers or fruits) as it provides your plants with all the nourishment and triggers they need at that time of life. It helps the plant develop large and beautiful flowers right up until harvest.
How to Use?
GP3 Bloom works best with the other two products in the 3-part GP3 series to get the best results. There is a GP3 Feed Program supplied by the makers, Green Planet, which will assure you of getting optimum results during each of the three distinct phases of your plants’ life cycle.
Mix each product into your reservoir and then check the pH levels and PPM, adjusting accordingly where necessary. Combining these GP3 products in their undiluted form (i.e. straight from the bottle) may result in a nutrient lockout. So to prevent this, you should always mix them into the reservoir one by one and then give the solution a good stir to combine before adding the next one, and so on.
- NPK ratio: 0-5-4
- Available Phosphate (as P2O5): 5.0%
- Soluble Potash (as K2O): 4.0%
- Magnesium (Mg): 1.5%
- Sulphur (S): 2.0%
The product derives from potassium sulphate, dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, and magnesium sulphate.
Where Can I Buy Green Planet GP3 Bloom?
You can easily buy Green Planet GP3 Bloom from our online shop.