Canna Hydro Flores A&B
Canna Hydro Flores A&B is a two-part nutrient solution developed for run-to-waste systems to achieve optimal plant growth during their flowering stage.
When your plant creates its first flowers switch from Canna Hydro Vega to Canna Hydro Flores, it contains nutrition developed especially for the generative phase of plant growth, including Potassium and Phosphorous.
How does it Work?
Cell multiplication begins with the division of its nucleus, which contains genetic information. Nitrogen is required to reproduce DNA proteins used to build flowers. This additional nutrition ensures that the flowers grow and develop to their maximum potential. Once the flower has reached its full size, it will start to fade; however, the ovary will remain and swell.
The next phase begins, and the ovary will need more phosphorous and Potassium. Deep within the ovary lies a water compartment containing Potassium and water. Potassium raises EC levels in the plant, which pressurises the cell; this makes the fruit harder and heavier, producing a greater yield with more bountiful fruit.
Each cell attracts water to store for its own purposes; Potassium draws the water up to the leaf, where it evaporates. A surplus of Potassium means that the leaf will either retain its water or release less; this results in burns because the water is needed for transpiration or for cooling the leaf.
To prevent premature ripening or burning during the ripening phase, give the plant water with no nutrients or reduced nutrients. The plant will continue to take in nutrients until its last day, although this will be smaller than in the previous phases.
The plant can now concentrate on propagating itself. Phosphorous in the fruit flows to the seeds, needed to help lock in the energy required to germinate. This energy will ensure the seeds get a good start.
Using Canna Hydro Flores correctly will give you the optimum results every time.
How to Use?
Plants need proper care and attention to achieve their true potential. Using Hydro Flores in a run-to-waste system with an inert substrate during the generative phase ensures that a plant receives all the essential elements to optimise its flowering potential.
- Always shake the bottle well before using.
- Fill your nutrient reservoir with water.
- Dilute Part A into the reservoir at 4ml per litre of water (1:250) and mix thoroughly.
- Dilute Part B into the reservoir at 4ml per litre of water (1:250) and mix thoroughly.
- Allow the diluted solution to stand for several hours.
- Hydro Flores diluted in water has an EC level between 1.8 and 2.7 mS/cm2.
- Canna recommend a pH level between 5.2 and 6.2
- For best intensive growth results, drip-feed the plants up to three times a day with Hydro Flores nutrient solution, ensuring a run-off between 10-20% (or flush with water every 1 to 2 weeks).
- Do not mix Parts A & B directly; always introduce each diluted formula separately. Mixing both parts together can create insoluble combinations that the plant cannot absorb.
- Store safely in a dark, frost-free place.
How do I buy Canna Hydro Flores A&B?
You can easily buy Canna Hydro Flores A&B from our website.