Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B is a two-part bloom nutrient that works as a top-quality product in the sector of plant nutrition. As well as being a nutrient, it contains fulvates, humates and amino acids.
The product is particularly noted for its stable pH attributes, as it keeps the pH of your nutrient solution maintained and stable for a long time.
Sensi Bloom A&B has several attributes and features, including:
- Designed by a dedicated team in the pursuit of excellence
- Ideal for use with other products in the Advanced Nutrients range
- Made for a plant’s flowering stage
- It contains fulvates, humates, amino acids and wetting agents
- The ‘pH perfect’ formula maintains the correct pH at all times
How Does it Work?
Sensi Bloom A&B is a two-part base nutrient ideal for all hydroponic systems. It is a complete plant food that supplies all the basic nutrients needed by plants for excellent blooming in the flowering stage.
The product contains an organic wetting agent, allowing far easier spreading and uptake of nutrients into the root system. It has fulvic and humic acid for easier nutrient absorption. It also contains a range of amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, which enhance plant growth, hormone production and essential oils production.
Sensi Bloom A&B is also attractive to growers because of its ‘pH perfect’ attributes. This enhancement automatically adjusts your nutrient solution’s pH level to the optimum and keeps it there!
PH Perfect saves a tremendous amount of hassle, measuring and adjusting time, making this product one of the most effortless two-part nutrients to use.
Remember that for the ‘pH perfect’ attribute to work, you should only use other Advanced Nutrient products in your reservoir. Products from other brands will not guarantee these coveted properties.
How to Use Sensi Bloom A&B?
- Fill up your hydroponic system’s reservoir with water and add equal amounts of Sensi Bloom parts A and B to the required strength.
- Stir well to mix.
- Use a beaker or syringe for accurate measurement.
- Use a CF/EC/PPM meter (like the Bluelab Truncheon) to check your TDS, then adjust as necessary.
- Add any additives or booster you wish to use, then mix well. Using only Advanced Nutrient products means that your pH levels should be correct and remain stable.
- We also advise that you renew the nutrient solution every seven days.
- Use both parts A and B in equal measure. If you use only one of these, or if you do not use equal measures of both, your nutrient solution will be imbalanced, which will likely lead to deficiencies in your plants and possibly even disease.
As with any boosters, nutrients and additives, never mix these in concentrated form (or straight from the bottle). Always add each of them one by one, then stir well to combine before adding the next, and so on.
- The recommended dosage of Sensi Bloom A&B is 4ml per litre.
- The NPK ratio of Sensi Bloom part A is 3-0-0, and Part B is 2-4-8.
How Do I Buy Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B?
You can easily buy Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B from our website here.