BudBox Pro XXL-HL Grow Tent 120x240x220cm
The BudBox Pro XXL-HL Grow Tent 120x240x220cm is a superb top quality professional grow tent with a choice of pro-white and silver (Mylar) interior walls. Ideal as the basis for your professional or high-quality hobbyist hydroponic growing system.
BudBox Pro XXL-HL Grow Tent 120x240x220cm.
The BudBox Pro XXL-HL Grow Tent 120x240x220cm is a superb top-quality professional grow tent with a choice of pro-white and silver (Mylar) interior walls. Ideal as the basis for your professional or high-quality hobbyist hydroponic growing system.
This tent offers the hydroponic grower many attributes, including the following:
- Ideal for use with 2 x 600w grow lights
- Superbly designed and built premier grow tent
- Choice of white or silver (Mylar) interior, which reflects much of the light to your plants
- Green tinted viewing window to observe your growing area without unzipping
- Intake and extraction ports with drawstrings, wide enough for acoustic ducting
- Top-quality military-grade zips with ground-level irrigation port
- Thick, tough, durable and very lightweight outer shell – easy to fit in minutes
- It offers a sealed unit that locks in light, sounds and smells
- Metal click-lock connectors for increased structural stability and built to last
- Big ventilation panels for improved passive airflow
How does the BudBox Pro XXL-HL Grow Tent 120x240x220cm work?
This tent offers a solid framework to support even more weight, metal connectors to keep the whole structure sturdy and stable, and high-quality fabric with first-class stitching to keep light inside.
Although BudBox already produces market-leading tents, its design department continues to improve further. The latest design tweaks make your growing efforts more straightforward and less demanding.
The XXL-HL has a more robust framework than its predecessors, with metal corners and 25mm click-lock tent poles for a framework that is as strong as anything else available and can easily support all of your growing room equipment. All the poles and bars are powder-coated, reducing the chances of any corrosion.
It has a 35 x 25cm viewing window, so you can observe your plants without disturbing their environment. The window has a transparent green filter since the light in the green area of the spectrum does not affect plant light cycles or their life cycle. You can look through it any time and check on your plants without adversely affecting them.
The new exterior is even more durable than its predecessor. It’s also a good deal lighter, making it far quicker and easier to erect and dismantle than in the original Pro range while at the same time losing none of its robustness and strength.
It comes with a handy access point for any automated watering system you may want to use, such as Autopots, IWS, etc. You can keep your system reservoir outside the tent and run pipes along the floor and into the tent through any one of the convenient irrigation socks placed at the foot of the tent’s outer.
How do I use this tent?
Setting up this tent is very quick and straightforward. Firstly construct the framework, then unfold and unzip the fabric outer. Locate the lower part and fit it to the base of your tent framework. Pull the remaining outer part up and over the frame when secured. It couldn’t be any easier.
Check out our grow tips article, which explains the advantages of using a grow tent in your hydroponics setup.
Which size fan and filter do I need for my grow tent?
There’s an easy way to calculate which size extraction unit you need in your growing space. Firstly you find out the total volume in cubic metres of the grow space with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Multiply the volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (to refresh the air in your grow tent).
If you’re using a filter (which you probably are), then the amount of air you need to move is calculated by multiplying the Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2. This is the amount of air your fan will need to move, so that is the number you should match with the fan you should get for your grow tent.
It is always better to over-spec the fan you buy and lower its output with a fan controller, allowing you to increase its output to preserve optimum conditions for your plants. So if in doubt, opt for the more powerful fan.
- Pole thickness: 25mm rolled steel
- Connector pieces: Rolled steel
- Ventilation panels: 2 (64cm x 25cm)
- Viewing window: Yes
- Irrigation bar and port: Yes (1 x irrigation bar, 2 x irrigation port)
- Intake ports: 2 (26cm diameter)
- Extraction ports: 2 (26cm diameter)
- Cable ports: 4 (10cm diameter)
- Cooltube ports: 2 (22cm diameter)
- Doors: 2 (front doors that zip around to the sides), 2 x side access doors
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x White or silver-lined fabric tent
- 12 x Upright poles
- 12 x Horizontal bars
- 8 x Corner pieces
- 4 x 4-way connectors
- 4 x Hanging rails
- 9 x Plastic hanging rail covers
- 4 x Hanging straps
- 1 x Waterproof spill-tray
How Do I Buy The BudBox Pro XXL-HL Grow Tent 120x240x220cm?
You can easily buy the BudBox Pro XXL-HL Grow Tent 120x240x220cm from our site.