BudBox Pro XL plus-HL Grow Tent 150x150x220cm.
The BudBox Pro XL plus-HL Grow Tent 150x150x220cm is a superb top-quality professional grow tent with a choice of white or silver (Mylar) interior walls. Excellent for use as the basis for a successful hydroponic growing system.
This tent offers the hydroponic grower several attributes, including the following:
- Superb designed and built premier grow tent
- Thick, tough, durable and very lightweight outer shell – easy to fit in minutes
- Ideal for use with a 1000w grow light
- Choice of white or silver (Mylar) interior, which reflects much of the light to your plants
- Metal click-lock connectors for improved structural stability and built to last
- Big ventilation panels for improved passive airflow
- Intake and extraction ports with drawstrings, wide enough for acoustic ducting
- Green tinted viewing window to observe your growing area without unzipping
- It offers a sealed unit that locks in light, sounds and smells
- Top-quality military-grade zips with ground-level irrigation port
- Sturdy powder-coated 25mm steel framework
How does the BudBox Pro XL plus-HL Grow Tent 150x150x220cm work?
This tent has a robust framework to support at least 50kg. It has metal connectors and high-quality fabric with precision stitching to keep the light inside. A convenient green-tinted viewing window allows you to observe the growing area within without opening the tent and exposing it to anything outside.
Metal Corners and 25mm click-lock poles ensure that this is as solid a framework as you’ll ever need for your purposes and certainly as sturdy and stable as anything else available today. It’s easily capable of supporting your growing room gear and equipment. All the bars and poles are powder-coated, reducing the incidence of corrosion.
Its own 35 x 25cm viewing window allows you to look at your plants without ever opening the door and disturbing them or anything else in the growing area. The window has a translucent green filter on it – green because the light in this area of the colour spectrum has no effect on plant light cycles. So you can look through this and check on your plants to your heart’s content without disturbing them.
One of the good things about the original Pro range was the excellent quality of the outer fabric. The new outer is even more durable than its predecessor. It’s also much lighter, making it quicker and easier to set up and dismantle than before while losing none of its robustness.
BudBox Pros of this size have an access point for an automated watering system such as Autopots, IWS, etc. You can then put the reservoir outside the tent, feed the piping along the floor, and then into the grow tent through one of the irrigation socks located at the tent’s outer.
How do I use this tent?
Setting up your tent is quick and easy. You’ll need to construct the framework as outlined in the illustrated instruction sheet. Then unfold and unzip the tent’s outer fabric. Locate the bottom area of the exterior, then fit it to the base of the tent’s frame. Once secured, you can pull the outer up and over the frame’s top. As easy as that.
Check out our post, which explains the advantages of using a tent in your hydroponics setup.
Which size fan and filter should I use for my grow tent?
There’s an easy way to calculate which size extraction unit you need for your grow space. Firstly you find out the volume in cubic metres of the grow space with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Multiply the volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (to refresh the air in your grow tent).
If you’re using a filter (which you probably are), then the amount of air you need to move is calculated by multiplying the Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2. That is the amount of air your fan will need to move, so that is the number you should match with the fan you should get for your grow tent.
It is much better to over-spec your fan and lower the fan’s output by using a controller, as this gives you the versatility to step up its output later to sustain the best circumstances for your plants.
- Pole thickness: 25mm rolled steel
- Connector pieces: Rolled steel
- Ventilation panels: 2 (64cm x 25cm)
- Viewing window: Yes
- Irrigation bar and port: Yes (1 x irrigation bar, 2 x irrigation port)
- Intake ports: 1 (26cm diameter)
- Extraction ports: 1 (26cm diameter)
- Cable ports: 2 (10cm diameter)
- Cooltube ports: 2 (22cm diameter)
- Doors: 2 (front doors that zip around to the sides), 2 x side access doors
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x White or silver-lined fabric tent
- 8 x Upright poles
- 8 x Horizontal bars
- 8 x Corner pieces
- 3 x Hanging rails
- 6 x Plastic hanging rail covers
- 3 x Hanging straps
- 1 x Waterproof spill-tray
Where Do I Buy The BudBox Pro XL plus-HL Grow Tent 150x150x220cm?
You can easily buy the BudBox Pro XL plus-HL Grow Tent 150x150x220cm from our online store.