BudBox Pro Titan 2-HL Grow Tent 360x240x 220cm.
The BudBox Pro Titan 2-HL Grow Tent 360x240x 220cm is a superb premium quality grow tent with a choice of white and silver (Mylar) interior walls.
At 220cm high, this is the slightly taller variant of the Pro Titan 2 Grow Tent, 20cm shorter.
This tent is the choice for the professional and the dedicated hobbyist alike and is ideal for use at the centre of any good quality hydroponic system. It offers the grower handy attributes, including the following:
- Powder-coated solid 25mm steel framework
- Big ventilation panels for improved passive airflow
- Reliable plastic tent connectors provide superb stability
- Ideal for use with 6 x 600w grow lights
- Removable and waterproof spill-tray
- Green tinted viewing window enables a close watch on your growing area without entering the tent
- Top-quality, extremely durable grow tent at a reasonable price
- High-quality, military-grade zips which prevent light leaks
- It has a sealed space that locks in light, sounds and smells
- Extraction and intake ports with drawstrings attached, big enough for acoustic ducting
- Sturdy and durable but lightweight, outer fabric – easy to fit in minutes
- Reflective silver or white lining reflects light to plants
How does this tent work?
This tent has a 35cm by 25cm window with a transparent green filter. Green is part of the colour spectrum known not to affect plants. It allows you to see what’s happening inside the grow tent without needing to open the door and disturb the carefully controlled environment – your plants will be utterly undeterred by this.
This range is long known for its hard-wearing and quality fabric outers. But the new range is supplied with an outer which is even better than before. It’s also much lighter, making the tent easier to build and dismantle when that time comes. And it is just as robust and durable as previous versions always were.
The tent has a robust framework, which is made better by having metal corners and 25mm click-lock poles. So it is as solid and sturdy as any comparative grow tent available on the market, and it’s easily strong enough to support the weight of any equipment you may want to use. All the bars and poles are powder-coated, considerably reducing the chance of corrosion.
A handy access point lets you use an automated watering system (IWS, Autopots, etc.). You can install your tank or reservoir outside of the tent and then run the pipes along the tent floor and through one of the handily located irrigation socks on the lower edge of the outer.
How do I use the BudBox Pro Titan 2 Grow Tent 360x240x220cm?
Setting up this tent is very quick and easy. All you need to do is follow the instructions supplied. Unzip and unfold the outer fabric, then attach the bottom of the outer to the base of the tent’s frame. Then pull the rest of the outer up and over the top of the frame, and it’s all done in less than five minutes with no special tools needed.
For more information regarding tents, check out our advice article concerning the advantages of using tents in hydroponics.
Which size fan and filter do I need for my grow tent?
There’s a quick and easy way to calculate the size and power rating of the extraction fan you need for your grow tent size. Firstly you find out the volume in cubic metres of the growing space with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Multiply the volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (to refresh the air in your grow tent).
If you’re using a filter (which you should be), calculate the amount of air you want to move by multiplying the Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2. That’s the amount of air your fan will have to move, so that’s the number you should match with the fan you should buy for your grow tent.
This number signifies whether or not that fan is compatible with the size and capacity of your grow tent or growing area. It’s up to the manufacturer to ensure that this figure is prominently displayed, as this is the number they need to sell their products.
It’s always much better to over-spec the fan you decide to buy and lower its output with a fan controller. A more powerful fan provides you with the flexibility to step up its output afterwards to sustain optimal conditions for your plants.
- Pole thickness: 25mm rolled steel
- Connector pieces: Rolled steel
- Ventilation panels: 6 (64cm x 25cm)
- Viewing window: Yes
- Irrigation bar and port: Yes (1 x irrigation bar, 4 x irrigation ports)
- Intake ports: 2 (33cm diameter)
- Extraction ports: 6 (33cm diameter)
- Cable ports: 4 (10cm diameter)
- Cooltube ports: 6 (22cm diameter)
- Doors: 2 (front doors which zip right round to the sides), 4 x side access doors
Where Can I Buy The BudBox Pro Titan 2-HL Grow Tent 360x240x 220cm?
You can easily buy the BudBox Pro Titan 2-HL Grow Tent 360x240x 220cm from our online store.