BudBox Pro XXL Grow Tent 120x240x200cm.
The BudBox Pro XXL Grow Tent 120x240x200cm is a superb premium quality professional grow tent with a choice of pro-white and silver (Mylar) interior walls. This is highly recommended as the basis for your hydroponic growing system.
The XXL model in the Pro range has two variants: while both offer footprints of 120cm x 240cm, there are options for a 200cm height (the XXL featured on this page) or XXL-HL, which has a height of 220cm.
This tent offers the hydroponic grower many attributes and qualities, including the following:
- Superbly designed and built premier grow tent
- Choice of white or silver (Mylar) interior, which reflects much of the light to your plants
- Ideal for use with 2 x 600w grow lights
- Metal click-lock connectors for improved structural stability and built to last
- Big ventilation panels for improved passive airflow
- It offers a sealed unit that locks in light, sounds and smells
- Sturdy powder-coated 25mm steel framework
- Top-quality military-grade zips with ground-level irrigation port
- Green tinted viewing window to observe your growing area without unzipping
- Intake and extraction ports with drawstrings, wide enough for acoustic ducting
- Thick, tough, durable and very lightweight outer shell – easy to fit in minutes
How does the BudBox Pro XXL Grow Tent 120x240x200cm work?
This tent features a considerably stronger framework to support more weight, metal connectors that keep the whole structure sturdy and stable, and top-quality fabric with first-class stitching to keep light inside.
These tents are already regarded as one of the best available, but this hasn’t stopped the design department from making further improvements. The latest feature design tweaks make growing much easier and less demanding.
The tent has a more robust framework than its predecessors, with metal corners and 25mm click-lock tent poles for a frame as strong as anything else. It can easily support all of your growing room equipment and much more. All the poles and bars are powder-coated, reducing the chances of any corrosion.
It has a 35 x 25cm viewing window that allows you to observe your plants without disturbing their environment. The window has a transparent green filter since the light in the green area of the colour spectrum has no effect on plant light cycles. This means you can look through it any time and check on your plants without adversely affecting them.
The new outer is even more durable than its predecessor. It’s also a great deal lighter, making it quicker and easier to erect and dismantle than in the original Pro range while at the same time losing none of its robustness and strength.
It comes with an access point for any automated watering system you might use, such as Autopots, IWS, etc. You can keep your system reservoir outside the tent, run pipes on the floor, and then into the tent through any convenient irrigation socks placed at the foot of the tent’s outer fabric.
How do I use this tent?
Setting up this tent is very quick and easy. Just follow the illustrated instructions. Firstly construct your framework, then unfold and unzip the exterior. Locate the bottom part of the outer fabric and fit it to the base of your tent frame. When secured, you pull the remaining outer part up and over the frame.
Check out our grow tips section, which has an article explaining the benefits of using a grow tent in your hydroponics setup.
Which size fan and filter do I need for my grow tent?
There’s quite an easy way to calculate which size extraction unit you need for your growing space. Firstly you find out the Volume in cubic metres of the grow space with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Multiply the Volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (to refresh the air in your grow tent).
If you’re using a filter (which you probably are), then the amount of air you need to move is calculated by multiplying the Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2. That is the amount of air your fan will need to move, so that is the number you should match with the fan you should get for your grow tent.
It is always far better to over-specify the fan you decide to buy and lower the fan’s output with a fan controller, allowing you to step up its output to preserve optimum conditions for your plants. Put another way, opt for the more powerful fan if in doubt.
- Pole thickness: 25mm rolled steel
- Connector pieces: Rolled steel
- Ventilation panels: 2 (64cm x 25cm)
- Viewing window: Yes
- Irrigation bar and port: Yes (1 x irrigation bar, 2 x irrigation port)
- Intake ports: 2 (26cm diameter)
- Extraction ports: 2 (26cm diameter)
- Cable ports: 4 (10cm diameter)
- Cooltube ports: 2 (22cm diameter)
- Doors: 2 (front doors that zip around to the sides), 2 x side access door
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x White or silver-lined fabric tent
- 12 x Upright poles
- 12 x Horizontal bars
- 8 x Corner pieces
- 4 x 4-way connectors
- 4 x Hanging rails
- 9 x Plastic hanging rail covers
- 4 x Hanging straps
- 1 x Waterproof spill-tray
How Do I Buy The BudBox Pro XXL Grow Tent 120x240x200cm?
You can easily buy the BudBox Pro XXL Grow Tent 120x240x200cm from our site.