BudBox Pro Intermediate Grow Tent 75x75x160cm
The BudBox Pro Intermediate Grow Tent 75x75x160cm is a small to mid-sized professional-quality grow tent that offers the user the option of a white or a silver (Mylar) interior.
This tent is suitable for a two-tier propagation setup, as placing a large propagator and CFL reflector inside would be easy. Whatever you decide, this is suitable for any small hydroponic growing system.
This tent incorporates several distinct attributes and features, including the following:
- Ideal for use with a 250w to 400w HPS grow light
- Reflective silver or white lining reflects light to plants
- Top-quality, extremely durable grow tent at a reasonable price
- Sturdy and durable but lightweight, outer fabric – easy to fit in minutes
- Big ventilation panels for improved passive airflow
- High-quality, military-grade zips which prevent light leaks
- Powder-coated solid 16mm steel framework
- Extraction and intake ports with drawstrings attached, big enough for acoustic ducting
- Green tinted viewing window enables a close watch on your growing area without entering it
- It has a sealed space that locks in light, sounds and smells
- Metal tent connectors provide superb stability
How does the BudBox Pro Intermediate Grow Tent 75x75x160cm 75x75x160cm work?
This tent is an excellent product to start with if you’re a beginner in hydroponics or only intend to grow a handful of plants at once.
It is perfect for access, has six vents in all, and is easy to get yourself and a lot of equipment in. The frame is solid and sturdy and allows support for up to 50kg of kit, which is more than enough for most people’s needs within a tent of this size. Also, the steel poles and the frame will not give.
The innovative design means there are no floor poles except around the sides of the frame, so there is nothing to impede your movement and plenty of free space to locate your plants and equipment. Having no awkward poles or bars to get in the way makes a lot of difference when dealing with the practicalities of day-to-day working.
The designers have made it easy to feed your ducting, and each entry port is fitted with a drawstring so that you can tighten it around the ducting to effect a good seal. The ventilation ports are 20% larger than the previous versions of the Pro range.
This tent has its own 35cm by 25cm viewing window tinted green because the light in the green area of the colour spectrum does not interfere with plant light cycles. Therefore you can look into your tent to see everything without having to unzip the door and risk disturbing the carefully controlled environment inside.
The BudBox range is famed for its sturdy, hard-wearing outer and high-quality fabric, which is durable and light, making it quick and easy to set up and dismantle when the time comes.
How do I use this tent?
Setting up this tent is very simple. It’s a breeze to both assemble and dismantle. Just follow the push-and-click instructions. Special tools are not needed, and you’ll be able to have the tent up and running in about five minutes as everything interlocks and then slots into place.
Check out our feature post, which describes the advantages of using a grow tent in your hydroponic setup.
Fan and Filter Sizes in Grow Tents?
There’s quite an easy way to calculate which size extraction unit you need for your growing space. Firstly, find out the grow space volume in cubic metres with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Multiply the volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (to refresh the air in your grow tent).
If you’re using a filter (which you probably are), then the amount of air you need to move is calculated by multiplying the Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2. That is the amount of air your fan will need to move, so that is the number you should match with the fan you should get for your grow tent.
This figure is an important metric. It should feature prominently next to each fan you see displayed; this figure is a rating of the fan’s power and will determine whether or not it is compatible with the size and volume of your grow tent.
It is always much better to over-spec the fan you decide on and lower its output using a fan controller. Greater capacity affords you the versatility to boost its output later on to preserve optimal circumstances for your plants.
- Pole thickness: 16mm rolled steel
- Connector pieces: Rolled steel
- Ventilation panels: 2 (64cm x 25cm)
- Viewing window: Yes
- Irrigation bar and port: No
- Intake ports: 1 (20cm diameter)
- Extraction ports: 1 (20cm diameter)
- Cable ports: 2 (10cm diameter)
- Cooltube ports: 2 (16cm diameter)
- Doors: 2 (front doors zip around to the tent’s sides)
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x White or silver-lined fabric tent
- 8 x Upright poles
- 8 x Horizontal bars
- 8 x Corner pieces
- 2 x Hanging rails
- 6 x Plastic hanging rail covers
- 2 x Hanging straps
Where do I buy the BudBox Pro Intermediate Grow Tent 75x75x160cm?
You can buy the BudBox Pro Intermediate Grow Tent 75x75x160cm without difficulty from our website.