BudBox Pro Titan plus-HL Grow Tent 240x240x220cm.
The BudBox Pro Titan plus-HL Grow Tent 240x240x220cm is an impressive professional grow tent with either pro-white or silver (Mylar) interior walls. An excellent basis for a successful hydroponic growing system.
The HL is a slightly taller (by 20cm) version of the Pro Titan plus Grow Tent, and it offers several attributes, and they include:
- Ideal for use with 4 x 600w grow lights
- Removable and waterproof spill-tray
- Big ventilation panels for improved passive airflow
- Powder-coated solid 25mm steel framework
- It has a sealed area that locks in light, sounds and smells
- Reflective silver or white lining reflects light to plants
- Sturdy and durable but lightweight, outer fabric – easy to fit in minutes
- Green tinted viewing window enables a close watch on your growing area without entering it
- Extraction and intake ports with drawstrings attached, big enough for acoustic ducting
- Top-quality, extremely durable grow tent at a reasonable price
- High-quality, military-grade zips which prevent light leaks
- Solid plastic tent connectors provide superb stability
How does the BudBox Pro Titan plus-HL Grow Tent 240x240x220cm work?
This tent is one of the best available today, and the design and development people continue to beaver away, making even more innovative improvements. The newest ones offer features that can be seen as a marked improvement on previous tents and make growing far less strenuous and more rewarding.
A sturdy and robust framework is assured by the metal corners and 25mm click-lock poles, which are as strong as anything else. The Titan plus-HL can easily support all the equipment you want to use. All poles and bars are powder-coated to minimise the chances of corrosion.
You’ll be able to check up on your plants and everything else in your growing area without entering the tent and disturbing the controlled environment by using the green-tinted viewing window that all models have. Green is the colour used because that is the part of the spectrum known to be non-reactive to any plant light cycle, so it will not alter the plant’s behaviour.
An improved outer fabric is even more durable and tough than previous models. It’s also lighter, making this a breeze to put up and dismantle. None of the improvements affects the tent’s robustness, which remains as sturdy as ever.
There’s an easy access point for any automated watering systems you might want to use, such as IWS, Autopots, etc. You can keep your system reservoir outside the tent and feed the piping along the floor and into the tent via one of the convenient irrigation socks at the base of the tent’s outer.
How do I use this tent?
Setting up this tent is easy and quick. First, you construct your framework according to the illustrated supplied instructions. Then unfold and unzip the fabric outer. Locate the bottom area of the outer and then attach it to the base of the tent frame. Then you pull the rest of the outer up and over the top of the frame. No special tools are needed, and the whole thing is ready in less than five minutes.
Check out our feature post regarding the advantages of using a grow tent in your hydroponics setup.
Which size fan and filter should I use for my grow tent?
There’s a reasonably easy way to determine which size extraction fan unit you need for your growing space. Firstly find out the volume in cubic metres of the grow space with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Multiply the volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (to refresh the air within your grow tent).
If you’re using a filter (which you probably are), then the amount of air you need to move is calculated by multiplying the Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2. That is the amount of air your fan will need to move, so that is the number you should match with the fan you should get for your grow tent.
It is always much better to over-spec the fan you buy and reduce its output using a fan controller. A more powerful fan will provide you with the versatility to raise output at any time in the future to sustain optimal circumstances for your plants, for example, in the middle of summer.
- Pole thickness: 25mm rolled steel
- Connector pieces: Rolled steel
- Ventilation panels: 4 (64cm x 25cm)
- Viewing window: Yes
- Irrigation bar and port: 1 x irrigation bar, 4 x irrigation ports
- Intake ports: 2 (33cm diameter)
- Extraction ports: 6 (33cm diameter)
- Cable ports: 4 (10cm diameter)
- Cooltube ports: 4 (22cm diameter)
- Doors: 2 (front doors zip all-around to the sides), 2 x side access doors
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x White or silver-lined fabric tent
- 16 x Upright poles
- 22 x Horizontal bars
- 8 x Corner pieces
- 8 x 4-way connectors
- 6 x Hanging rails
- 12 x Plastic hanging rail covers
- 6 x Hanging straps
- 1 x Waterproof spill-tray
Where Can I Buy The BudBox Pro Titan plus-HL Grow Tent 240x240x220cm?
You can easily buy the BudBox Pro Titan plus-HL Grow Tent 240x240x220cm from our site.