BudBox Pro L200 Grow Tent 100x100x200cm
The BudBox Pro L200 Grow Tent 100x100x200cm is a superb premium quality professional grow tent with a choice of pro-white and silver (Mylar) interior walls. It is made of the finest materials and with great attention to detail for use by the hobbyist and the most discerning professional alike.
It has metal corners, double-stitched seams, and a convenient green viewing window. It will last for years and years and is well-suited for use with hydroponic growing systems, and it has the following attributes and qualities:
- Superbly designed and built, top-quality grow tent
- Forms a sealed area that locks in light, sounds and smells
- It offers a green-tinted viewing window to observe your growing area without unzipping the door
- Metal click-lock connectors for improved strength and stability
- Thick, tough, durable though lightweight outer material which fits in minutes
- Intake and extraction ports with drawstrings attached, large enough for acoustic ducting
- Works perfectly with a 400w to 600w grow light
- Generously sized ventilation panels for good passive airflow
- Robust, sturdy, powder-coated 16mm steel framework
- Premium quality and military-grade zips
How does the BudBox Pro L200 Grow Tent 100x100x200cm work?
This tent features a robust framework to support greater weight and has metal click-lock connectors to ensure that the whole tent is sturdy and stable.
Top-quality fabric with precision stitching keeps light and odours inside at all times. A tinted green viewing window lets you observe the growing area inside and eliminates the possibility of any light leaks.
These tents are amongst the best available, and their design and development team keep making more enhancements. Their Pro range offers design tweaks to enrich your growing experience and make things easier.
Click-lock poles and metal corners complement a framework as robust as anything currently on the market. It can support all your growing room hardware and equipment and more. All its bars and poles are powder-coated, thereby considerably reducing the incidence of corrosion.
You can check on your plants safely and as often as you like because each of these tents has its own 35cm x 25cm viewing window, which enables you to check on things without ever opening the door. This window has a transparent green filter because the light in this area of the colour spectrum doesn’t affect plant light cycles.
How do I use this tent?
This tent is straightforward to set up. First, you construct the framework as shown in the supplied instructions. Then unfold and unzip the outer fabric. Fit it to the tent frame base first; then, when this is secured, you’ll be able to pull the rest of the tent’s body up over the top of its structure.
Check out our feature article, which explains the advantages of using a grow tent in your hydroponic setup.
Fan and Filter sizes in Grow Tents?
There’s a quick and straightforward way to calculate which size extraction unit you need for your growing space. Firstly you find out the volume in cubic metres with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Multiply the volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (to refresh the air in your grow tent).
If you’re using a filter (which you probably are), then the amount of air you need to move is calculated by multiplying the Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2. That is the amount of air your fan will need to move, so that is the number you should match with the fan you should get for your grow tent.
It’s always better to over-spec your fan and lower its output with a fan controller. It gives you the adaptability to increase at a later time to maintain optimal conditions for your plants. Or in other words, if in doubt, you should decide on the more powerful fan.
- Pole thickness: 16mm rolled steel
- Connector pieces: Rolled steel
- Ventilation panels: 2 (64cm x 25cm)
- Viewing window: Yes
- Irrigation bar and port: No
- Intake ports: 1 (18cm diameter)
- Extraction ports: 1 (18cm diameter)
- Cable ports: 2 (10cm diameter)
- Cooltube ports: 2 (16mm diameter)
- Doors: 2 (front doors zip around to the sides of the tent)
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x White or silver-lined fabric tent
- 8x Upright poles
- 8 x Horizontal bars
- 8 x Corner pieces
- 3 x Hanging rails
- 6 x Plastic hanging rail covers
- 2 x Hanging straps
- 1 x Waterproof spill-tray
How Can I Buy The BudBox Pro L200 Grow Tent 100x100x200cm?
You can easily buy The BudBox Pro L200 Grow Tent 100x100x200cm from our site.