Uvonair In-Room Ozone Generator
The Uvonair In-Room Ozone Generator is an economical product that produces ozone by means of special ultraviolet light bulbs. Ozone is an oxidising agent that occurs naturally and is highly effective for odour elimination.
This product offers you a number of interesting features, and they include:
- Eradicates airborne mould and bacteria from your growing space
- Significantly reduces odours produced by plants
- Works very well over a wide temperature range
- Ideal in areas where humidity is high
- Very cost-effective, operating for less than the cost of a 100 watt light bulb
- Maximum durability afforded by this polycarbonate UV-protected body
- Very easily portably
- Creates no hazardous waste and is totally eco-friendly
- Needs no maintenance or special wiring
- Comes with the manufacturer’s one-year warranty for complete peace of mind
How Does an In-Room Ozone Generator Work?
This is an ozone generator that can more reliably be considered to be an air purifier as well, as it neutralises bad smells and does away with moulds and bacteria by using ozone to chemically destabilise these unwanted visitors.
These models can produce sufficient ozone to keep the air clean and fresh over areas between 1,000 and 5,000 cubic feet, which is 30-150 cubic metres. They are professional standard ozone generators that makes use of a UV lamp to produce ozone each hour.
There is also a fan within the unit which then propagates and spreads the ozone through the surrounding space.
Whenever this ozone, on its travels, comes into contact with bad smells, bacteria or mould spores, it neutralises them quickly, thereby making the air fresher and cleaner. It also incorporates a handy power switch so that the product may easily be switched on and off.
How Do I Use an In-Room Ozone Generator?
The In-Room Ozone Generator needs to be installed by placing it on a high shelf or some other high position within your growing area or grow tent. As ozone is heavier than air, the O3 produced will naturally find its way down through gravity and will more easily find its way into those hard to reach places.
You should keep both ends of the product free from any obstruction. Follow the manufacturer’s directions about the use of extension leads and timers and be sure to keep all electrical connections free from moisture and use caution at all times when installing.
The model you decide on should be based on the volume of the room in which it is to operate; if for any reason, you happen to be using a larger model than the one recommended, you can use a timer in order to adjust the operating times, and in accordance to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Always disconnect the product prior to servicing.
Please note: Too much ozone is known to be harmful. You can always use a test strip to measure the amount of ozone in the air if in any doubt.
- Ozone production: 7,2 mg per hour
- Size UV lamp: 150 mm (6 inches)
- Suitable for: Put in the room instead of in the ventilation system
- Suitable for spaces: 1000 cubic feet (30 cubic metres)
- Reduces odours: Yes
- Inhibits mould and bacteria: Yes
How Do I Buy The Uvonair In-Room Ozone Generator?
You’re can buy the Uvonair In-Room Ozone Generator without difficulty from our online shop here.