Phresh HyperFan V2 Silenced
The Phresh HyperFan V2 Silenced is a formidable fan for hydroponic grow spaces. They have improved 9-pole EC motors that provide higher static pressure levels and are more energy-efficient than ever.
The V2 Hyperfan features several handy features, and they include the following:
- Built with 9-pole EC electric motors
- Generates more static pressure than the V1 (which was powerful anyway)
- Stronger steel housing
- Quiet running
- Features soft-start for prolonged electric motor endurance
- Effortlessly pays for itself by saving a lot of money on electricity bills
- EC motor is highly energy efficient – it delivers greater airflow levels per watt of electricity
- Provided with a controller which can modulate fans from 0 to 100%
- It comes with a two-year guarantee for total peace of mind
Please note: V2 Hyper Fans are not compatible with the G.A.S V1 Hyper Fan Multi-Phase Controller.
How To Decide On Which Size of Fan
Please note that the model you choose has to be able to remove the amount of air you need to extract from your grow space. This measurement is known as the Rated Air Flow, indicated in cubic metres per hour. See our article on “How to Best Filter Your Hydroponic Grow Room” for further information.
How does it Work?
Generally, digital fans give you numerous advantages over regular AC fans. Firstly, they’re much more efficient in shifting a greater air volume for every watt consumed. In time, you’ll save lots of money on electric bills. Digital motors also generate tremendous static pressure output; therefore, attaching a carbon filter would not threaten airflow like other fans.
These fans offer Abec 7 self-lubricating ball bearings, making them exceptionally long-lasting. They have integrated tethered speed controllers to let you manage airflow levels straight out of the box.
You’ll have to purchase a separate controller if you want to regulate fan speeds according to room conditions, temperature range, etc.
Recommended Additional Purchases
- G.A.S HyperFan Controller (handles the output levels of fans following temperature levels).
- HyperFan V2 to EC Controller Cable (allows you to connect V2 Hyperfans to a separate controller).
- And look at the CarboAir and Rhino Pro carbon filters.
Where Do I Buy the Phresh HyperFan V2 Silenced?
You can buy the Phresh HyperFan V2 Silenced without difficulty from our website.