Biobizz Top Max
Biobizz Top Max is a 100% organic bloom stimulator used during a plant’s fruiting and flowering stage. It’s ideal for all hydroponic growing systems and methods. The product works in soil-based systems and perfectly well in other growing systems such as coco.
Top Max has the following attributes and features, including:
- Certified organic bloom booster
- A good source of fulvic acid and humic acid
- Increases BRIX levels (with natural sugars)
- Boosts flower and fruit production and quality of crop yields
- Enhances nutrient and sugar transport into and around the plant
- Works very well in the flowering stage for larger fruit and blooms
- Created by leading Dutch manufacturers
- Encourages cell division and cell reproduction
- Enhanced nutrient and carbon dioxide uptake
- Made to last between 3 and 5 days in tanks
- Improves the aroma, flavour and density of fruits and flowers
- 100% vegetable-based organic product
- Ideal for use with other Biobizz additives and nutrients
How Does it Work?
Top Max works by increasing the rate of cell division in flowering and fruiting plants and increasing the size and number of flowers and fruits. It stimulates floral development by increasing nutrient uptake and maximising the transportation of sugar molecules in the flowers.
Top Max frees up essential elements like calcium, iron, and magnesium, stimulating plant metabolism. This product’s two crucial ingredients are fulvic and humic acid, which are instrumental in healthy plant metabolism, as research has shown. Together, these two acids improve the uptake of ions and carbon dioxide, and they also boost respiration within the plant cells and ATP synthesis. Their actions compare to the effects of auxins, a type of plant hormone that is necessary for good plant development. Leonardite, a naturally occurring mineraloid, is used as the source of fulvic and humic acid and is the source of these acids in most plant products. It increases fruit and flower production and crop yield. Growers have also reported this product to impart a sweet and soft flavour to fruits or plants grown with it.
How to Use?
Top Max works in the flowering phase for soil-grown plants. You should use this at a concentration of between 2 and 5 ml per litre of water and stir well to mix.
You can quite safely use this with every watering during the flowering stage. Used as directed, it will increase your yield and improve the quality of your crops at harvest.
If you’re unsure about your dilution rate, begin low, then gradually work up your nutrient solution’s strength. Please keep a lookout for signs from your plants that they may want more or a bit less than you’re currently providing them. Consider the prevailing environmental conditions such as humidity and ambient temperature.
Where Do I Buy BioBizz Top Max?
You can buy BioBizz Top Max conveniently from our website.