Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco Bloom A&B
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco Bloom A&B is a two-part nutrient for plants grown in coco during your plants’ flowering stage. The formula has added calcium and magnesium and a lowered level of potassium.
Data from the original release of this product indicates that it is one of the best-selling coco-specific nutrients available.
Sensi Coco Bloom has several attributes, including:
- It offers a built-in surfactant called Wet Betty
- Initially designed by a team of 12 dedicated plant scientists
- Ideal for use with other Advance Nutrients products
- Used during a plant’s flowering stage
- Suitable for inexperienced growers who want to produce outstanding results
Sensi Coco Bloom has a built-in surfactant that the makers have called Wet Betty; this reduces the water’s surface tension and enables better substrate penetration, which assists with nutrient delivery to the plant root system. Wet Betty is sold as a separate product but is in this nutrient at no extra cost.
How Does it Work?
Sensi Coco Bloom is a unique formula that works with plants that use coco coir as a growing medium. The makers have tweaked their Sensi-Grow product a bit so that this product delivers better and more fruitful yields overall.
Calcium and Magnesium
Coco coir tends to bind with calcium and magnesium very readily. If these secondary macronutrients bind to the medium, they will not go where they’re most needed, helping your plants develop and grow. Over time this may lead to plant deficiencies, which may leave your plants vulnerable to diseases or pests, thereby drastically reducing any potential yields.
Advanced Nutrients have optimised the potassium and calcium levels in their formula so that this cannot happen.
Coco coir releases potassium as it degrades, so the manufacturers optimise the amount, so your plants never receive levels at a ratio at odds with development.
As with all the other products from this maker in the ‘pH Perfect’ range, Coco Bloom has a formula that automatically maintains the correct pH level of your nutrient solution so that you don’t have to worry about it.
Please note: for the ‘pH Perfect’ to work; only use Advanced Nutrients products in your reservoir; other brands will prevent this technology from working as it should.
How to Use Sensi Coco Bloom?
- Sensi Coco Bloom A&B is a two-part nutrient, and both parts A and B should be used in equal measure.
- Use the product at a concentration of 4ml per litre.
- Use an EC meter to test your nutrient strength and adjust as necessary. Aim for around 0.5 for your rooted cuttings and about 1.2 to 1.4 for plants ready to begin their flowering phase.
- The NPK ratio of Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Coco Bloom Part A is 4-0-0, Part B is 0-4-5.
How Do I Buy Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco Bloom A&B?
You can easily buy Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco Bloom A&B from this website.