Essentials Digital 2-Way Thermometer with Probe
The Essentials Digital 2-Way Thermometer with Probe closely monitors the temperature and humidity levels within your growing room or tent.
Regular monitoring of these crucial metrics is vital for managing your environment to optimise the conditions in which your plants will best flourish to have an excellent harvest.
This product is ideal for use in hydroponic growing setups as it has several worthwhile characteristics, including these:
- Shows the local temperature in either Fahrenheit or Centigrade, from -50°C to 70°C
- The temperature reading is accurate to plus or minus 1C (+/- 2F)
- Temperature resolution is correct to 0.1 degree
- Features an alert if the temperature rises above a user-set level at the probe
- Alerts you also if the temperature drops below a user-set level at the sensor
- Features a minimum and maximum function
- Includes a keyhole-shaped hole for wall hanging
- It uses 1 x AAA Battery
- It offers two modes of time display which are 12hr and 24hr
How does this 2-way Thermometer work?
The top display on the thermometer shows the local temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius, while the other displays the temperature taken from the probe. This feature is handy when you want to watch the temperature in two places simultaneously.
This product lets you see the ambient air temperature inside and outside your growing space. It also has a memory and can display the minimum and maximum temperatures inside and outside since the last reset, which is helpful when making comparisons or checking environmental trends.
The thermometer has a clip stand for standing on a level surface and a keyhole recess on the back for mounting on a wall.
How do I use this thermometer?
Slide the battery cover off the rear of the thermometer, insert the AAA battery into the lower part of the recess, and replace the battery cover. Put the thermometer/hygrometer in a suitable place to monitor the humidity and internal temperature by mounting it on a level surface or hanging it on a wall.
The local temperature around the product is visible on the top display. The external temperature is visible on the lower display. You can toggle these displays between Celsius and Fahrenheit by pressing a button.
You can also view the minimum and maximum temperatures, both inside and outside, obtained since the last reset.
The product also includes an alarm which goes off when the probe temperature rises above a temperature set by the user; an alarm also goes off if the internal temperature falls below a certain level set by the user.
Hold the button for a couple of seconds to fix these alert points until it displays the two temperatures you want, and the lower one will start flashing. Change the alert temperatures by pressing the button until reaching your desired temperature. The alarm will sound when alert temperatures rise above or below the user-set temperature.
Check out our full range of measuring equipment here.
- Temperature range: -50C to 70C (-58F to 158F)
- Humidity range: 10% to 99% RH
- Resolution: 0.1 and 1%RH
- Accuracy: +/- 1C (+/- 2F) & 5%RH
- Battery type: AAA (included)
- Dimensions: 110mm x 70mm x 20mm
- Weight: under 100 grams
Where can I buy the Essentials Digital 2-Way Thermometer with Probe?
You can easily buy the Essentials Digital 2-Way Thermometer with Probe from our website.