G.A.S IEC Cable
The G.A.S IEC Cable is an electronic plug which meets IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) standards. The actual specifications for IEC connectors are IEC-60320.
This item is suitable for use in many hydroponic growing setups, and it has quite a few features and attributes, including:
- Universal fitting standards to any similar female socket
- Made of high-quality nylon-6, which is known to be highly durable and safe
- Often features tin-plated alloy mating contacts
- Usually have a broad safe range of operating temperatures from 0°C up to 70°C
- High insulation resistance (probably about 500 V dc 1000 MΩ min)
- Always check the specifications and the manufacturer’s recommendations before use.
How Does it Work?
The IEC Connector Cable connects with a female socket either directly mounted in an electrical appliance or the end of an extension cable or cables, which connects to a socket mounted within an electrical device.
How to Use?
The IEC Connector Cable is straightforward to use. Just plug it straight into the electrical appliance or extension cable socket. It’s possible to use several extension cables to connect the electrical appliance to its controller or power source.
It’s always best to read the instructions as variants can vary in usage and recommendations for use, for example, whether it’s safe to use them outdoors, etc.
Where Can I Buy a G.A.S IEC Cable?
You can easily buy a G.A.S IEC Cable from our online store.