BudBox Pro Titan 1-HL Grow Tent 200x200x220cm
The BudBox Pro Titan 1-HL Grow Tent 200x200x220cm is an excellent premium quality professional grow tent with a choice of white and silver (Mylar) interior walls. An excellent choice of tent for use at the centre of your hydroponic growing system.
BudBox Pro Titan 1-HL Grow Tent 200x200x220cm.
The BudBox Pro Titan 1-HL Grow Tent 200x200x220cm is an excellent premium quality professional grow tent with a choice of white and silver (Mylar) interior walls.
The HL is the slightly taller variant of the BudBox Pro Titan 1 Grow Tent, which is 20cms shorter at 200cms.
An ideal tent for use at the centre of your hydroponic growing system, as it includes quite a few useful features, including the following:
- Solid plastic tent connectors provide superb stability
- Extraction and intake ports with drawstrings attached, big enough for acoustic ducting
- Strong powder-coated 25mm steel framework
- Removable and waterproof spill-tray
- Top-quality, extremely durable grow tent at a reasonable price
- Ideal for use with 4 x 400w or 4 x 600w grow lights
- High-quality, military-grade zips which prevent light leaks
- Reflective silver or white lining reflects light to plants
- It has a sealed area that locks in light, sounds and smells
- Big ventilation panels for improved passive airflow
- Sturdy and durable but lightweight, outer fabric – easy to fit in minutes
How does the BudBox Pro Titan 1-HL Grow Tent 200x200x220cm work?
This tent is highly thought of, although the BudBox research team never fails to keep surprising growing enthusiasts with even better improvements. The new range has tweaks that make your growing efforts much easier and more rewarding.
This tent has a robust framework made possible by metal corners and 25mm poles, giving it a sturdiness good enough for anything comparable. It is very capable of supporting your growing equipment. The powder coating of all poles and bars assures minimal chance of corrosion.
Each of these tents has a 35 x 25cm viewing window, so you don’t need to open the door and disturb your plants. The window has a transparent green filter; light in the green part of the spectrum does not affect plant light cycles. You can see the growing area to check on your plants without negatively disturbing them.
The new outer is tougher, more durable, and lighter, making the entire tent quicker and easier to erect and dismantle without sacrificing its robustness.
It also comes with an access point for any available automated watering systems you might want to use, such as Autopots, IWS, and similar systems. You can keep your system reservoir outside the tent and feed the piping along the floor and into the tent via one of the convenient irrigation socks at the base of the tent’s outer.
How do I use this tent?
Setting up your BudBox Pro Titan 1-HL Grow Tent is quick and straightforward. First, you construct the framework as illustrated in the instructions. Then you unfold and unzip the outer. Locate the lower area of the outer and fit it to the base of the frame. Once in place, you can easily pull the outer up and over the top, and there it is! No special tools are necessary.
Check out our advice section to discover more about the advantages of using a grow tent in your hydroponics setup.
Which size fan and filter should I use for my grow tent?
There’s a reasonably easy way to determine which size extraction fan you need for your growing space. Firstly find out the volume in cubic metres of the grow space with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Multiply the volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (to refresh the air in your grow tent).
If you’re using a filter (which you should be), then the amount of air you need to move is calculated by multiplying the Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2. That’s the amount of air your fan will need to move, so that’s the number you should match with the fan you get for your grow tent. The rated output of all fans should be displayed prominently next to them, so there should be no doubt.
It’s always much better to over-spec your fan and lower its output using a fan controller. A more powerful fan will allow you to step up its output later to sustain the best conditions for your plants, for example, in the middle of the summer.
The recommended number of plants grown in a tent of this size would be between 16 and 24.
- Pole thickness: 25mm rolled steel
- Connector pieces: Rolled steel
- Ventilation panels: 4 (64cm x 25cm)
- Viewing window: Yes
- Irrigation bar and port: Yes (1 x irrigation bar, 4 x irrigation ports)
- Intake ports: 2 (33cm diameter)
- Extraction ports: 4 (33cm diameter)
- Cable ports: 4 (10cm diameter)
- Cooltube ports: 4 (22cm diameter)
- Doors: 2 (front doors that zip around to the sides), 2 x side access doors
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x White or silver-lined fabric tent
- 16 x Upright poles
- 22 x Horizontal bars
- 8 x Corner pieces
- 8 x 4-way connectors
- 6 x Hanging rails
- 12 x Plastic hanging rail covers
- 6 x Hanging straps
- 1 x Waterproof spill-tray
Where Can I Buy The BudBox Pro Titan 1-HL Grow Tent 200x200x220cm?
You can easily buy the BudBox Pro Titan 1-HL Grow Tent 200x200x220cm from our website.