Bluelab Combo Meter
The Bluelab Combo Meter Is a 3-in-1 measuring instrument for the novice up to mid-level grower. The product combines the information needed to ensure your nutrients are at peak effectiveness, and this helps you prevent deficiencies, overfeeding and root diseases.
This product is straightforward, highly precise and consistent and ideal for hydroponic growing systems because it has several different worthwhile characteristics, including:
- Bluelab is a known leader in plant nutrient management
- The central unit is water-resistant with an easy-to-read display
- Portable and lightweight
- It provides consistent and very accurate temperature, pH and EC readings
- Plug and play functionality: insert batteries, calibrate the probe, and you’re ready to go
- It has an auto shut-off and a low battery indicator
- Highly useful over-range and under-range indicators
- It comes with a replaceable double-junction probe
- Calibration for conductivity or temperature is not necessary with this
- Easy pH push-button calibration
How does this measuring instrument work?
This device works by very accurately and precisely testing the PPM, EC or CF (basically the overall strength) of the nutrient solution you’re currently using, as well as its pH level and temperature.
It displays these values on its large screen, enabling you to adjust your nutrients’ properties as and when necessary.
With a top-quality build and the manufacturer’s 5-year guarantee, this is a handy and reliable product designed to last a lifetime for many years of happy and beneficial growing; it offers all you need for reliable plant management. Investing in these authentic, durable and easy-to-use products will allow the best possible yields for all future harvests.
Check out other Bluelab products and alternate measuring devices here.
How do I use this combo meter?
This combo meter is straightforward and intuitive to use.
Insert its batteries, connect the pH probe and ensure it’s fastened securely, then press any button on the product to start it.
Begin by rinsing the pH probe in fresh water and placing it into the pH 7.0 calibration solution provided. Apply a long press to the “pH/calibrate” on the device until the display starts to flash, then leave the probe immersed in the pH solution while this continues flashing.
A “pH7” icon will eventually be displayed if your calibration is successful.
Repeat the steps above, this time using the pH 4.0 solution.
To change the nutrient and temperature units, press and hold down the nutrient or temp buttons until the display flashes.
Then release and briefly press this button repeatedly to scroll through all the available units.
Release the button when the required unit is displayed. The display will flash four times after the final button press and return to its standard view, showing the selection.
Always replace the storage cap when the meter is not in use. You should add sufficient Bluelab KCI storage solution to the meter’s storage cap so that the probe’s tip is covered and stored safely. Avoid soaking this meter’s pH probe in reverse osmosis (RO), distilled or deionised water.
- Dimensions: 144mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 38mm (D)
- Probe cable length: 2 meters
- 1 x Bluelab Combo Meter
- 1 x pH probe
- 1 x conductivity probe
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 1 x 20ml pH 4.0 calibration solution
- 1 x 20ml pH 7.0 calibration solution
Where do I buy a Bluelab Combo Meter?
You can easily buy the Bluelab Combo Meter from our online store.