Gold Label Ultra PK Flower Stimulator
Gold Label Ultra PK Flower Stimulator has been designed as a flowering additive based on advanced polyphosphates and easily absorbed chelated trace elements.
The product balances NPK and vital microelements at all vegetative and generative development stages. It is ideal for use in hydroponics as it offers a variety of beneficial features and attributes, including:
- It balances your NPK and microelements during all stages of development.
- It is a phosphorous and potassium additive suitable for all plant developmental phases, especially the flowering stage.
- It contains highly chelated potassium and phosphorous for easy uptake by your plants over a wide pH range.
- It is a known and well-used PK additive (12/11)
- Vastly enhances the flowering process to produce more extensive and spectacular flowers.
- Use it on inert growing media such as coco, peat, Cellmax, clay pebbles and perlite.
- Improves production of amino acids and plant proteins
- Balances your plants’ NPK levels
- Works well with all Gold Label base nutrients
How Does it Work?
PK Flower Stimulator is a specially developed flowering additive based on advanced polyphosphates. It perfectly balances your plants’ NPK in the flowering phase of their development. The product’s formula prevents the risk of phosphorus depositing at pH levels greater than 6.2 and promotes increased bio-availability of Ca, Mg and essential trace elements.
Additionally, the polyphosphates prevent salt deposits from forming in your growing system and irrigation lines, which will be excellent news to growers who have experienced this. It works well with all combinations of base nutrients.
This product is designed specifically for your plants’ flowering stage. It is the sister product to Gold Label Ultra MG Veg Stimulator for use during your plants’ vegetative development stage.
When ordering this product, please specify the size bottle you prefer using the drop-down menu.
How to Use?
Use during the bloom stage of your plants’ development at a concentration of between 0.5ml and 1ml per litre.
Always shake well before use. Do not combine this with other nutrients in a concentrated form. Take care to use these products together only when in their diluted form. Dilute first, then add to the solution before adding the following product, giving the solution a good stir to ensure they’re well mixed.
Guaranteed nutrient profile:
- Phosphate P (as P2O5): 12%
- Potassium K (as K2O): 11%
Where Do I Buy Gold Label Ultra PK Flower Stimulator?
You can easily buy Gold Label Ultra PK Flower Stimulator from our online shop.