Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud is a hydroponic nutrient booster used to stimulate plant flowering and maximise your harvest quality and quantity.
Big Bud works to help plants produce heavier, better-tasting yields. Used every bloom cycle, it gives growers larger, heavier flowers with greater density and potency to produce more essential oils, terpenoids, aromatics and phenols.
Big Bud contains the perfect balance of Phosphorous (P) and Potassium (K) which is vital to ensure your plants obtain the correct blend of both elements during the flowering stage.
Too much Phosphorous during a plant’s bloom phase can cause phosphorous toxicity, adversely affecting plant health and reducing flower production capacity.
This product contains 20 L-form amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, phenols, terpenoids and alkaloids. Four L-form amino acids are essential for plant development: L-Glycine, L-Cysteine, L-Tryptophan and L-Glutamate.
- L-Tryptophan works to produce a vital floral growth hormone which is called Indole Acetic Acid (IAA). Greater levels of L-Tryptophan boost IAA production, which increases bloom potency and volume.
- L-Cysteine produces sulphur and combines with L-Glycine to form Glutathione, an internal plant protecting compound.
- Glutathione deficiency is common in hydroponic gardening; indoor gardening is often incredibly stressful for plants. Many nutrient formulae provide little or no amino acids, reducing plant metabolism and lowering yield.
L-form amino acids are more critical than D-amino acids as they contribute massively to plant wellbeing and floral production. Plants require all twenty amino acids, but some (like D-amino acid) are harder for plants to absorb as they are less water-soluble.
Big Bud also contains Citric Acid, which directly supplements plant cellular respiration, helping them transport nutrients and energy from their roots to all other areas, increasing plant fructose levels and speeding up photosynthesis.
This liquid bud-potentiator uses all twenty forms of L-form amino acids, Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Phosphorous, Potassium and Magnesium in the correct ratios to deliver abundant flowering levels with greater potency.
How do I use Big Bud?
Use Advanced Nutrients Big Bud in addition to your regular base nutrient, as a bloom booster and stimulator, from the second week of flowering through to the third week before harvest.
- Always shake the bottle well before using.
- Fill your nutrient reservoir with water, adding Big Bud at 2ml per litre and mix thoroughly.
- Use Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect range to compliment Big Bud and remove the need to adjust pH levels.
- Renew your nutrient solution every week.
- Advanced Nutrient recommends utilising their Overdrive late phase bud-ripener three weeks before harvest, which will increase harvest size.
- Never combine boosters and additives in concentrated form. Add each separately and mix thoroughly before adding the next.
- If your plants have lower health levels, feed them smaller dosage levels of Big Bud.
How do I buy Advanced Nutrients Big Bud?
You can easily buy Advanced Nutrients Big Bud here on our online store.