Plant Magic Hydro Bloom A&B
Plant Magic Hydro Bloom A&B has been developed specifically for use in hydroponic systems to produce rapid growth of healthy fruit and flowering crops with high yields.
It is a two-part nutrient comprising parts A and B. There are two variants of this: one is for hard water areas and the other for soft water areas. Plant Magic have a sister product, Hydro Grow A&B, which is perfect for use during the growth phase of plant development. Hydro Bloom has the following attributes and features:
- All Plant Magic products are UK made
- Balanced nutrient profile for healthy, vigorous growth
- The formula contains humates which promote a healthy root zone
- Results in the development of large and heavy blooms and fruit
- It provides all that a hydroponically grown plant needs in its flowering stage
- Superb growth rates and impressive yields
- Designed specifically for hydroponic systems
- Very easy to use and apply
- Almost no pH adjustment is necessary
- Two variants to cater for both hard water and soft water areas
- Works well with other Plant Magic additives and boosters
How Does it Work?
Hydro Bloom is a premium quality two-part plant nutrient that is mineral-based and contains all the things a hydroponically grown plant needs during its flowering stage.
All elements and minerals are in the right proportions for this to happen, including the expected NPK (nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium), humates, micro-nutrients, calcium and magnesium.
This product results in more extensive and better-tasting hydroponically grown crops. It prevents lock-out and also helps reduce the risk of deficiencies in your plants. This nutrient product is rich with secondary nutrients and a comprehensive supply of trace elements; it is ideal for use in all hydroponic systems and any soil-less medium.
How to Use?
Hydro Bloom is for plants grown during their flowering or blooming stage. Choose whether you need to buy the hard or soft water version. Always shake both bottles well before use.
Add 3 to 5ml per litre of parts A and B to your feed water, depending on plant size and feeding schedule. Plant Magic recommend you use their Bloom Boost with this during the plant’s flowering period.
Check the pH and PPM/EC with accurate meters and adjust accordingly. You must use parts A and B of this two-part nutrient in equal amounts. Using only one or the other, or using them out of proportion, will lead to an imbalanced nutrient which may result in deficiencies in your plants.
As with all nutrients, additives and boosters, never mix them in their concentrated form. Always add each nutrient or additive to your reservoir or feed water one by one, giving the solution a good stir to mix before adding the next one, and so on.
Where Do I Buy Plant Magic Hydro Bloom A&B?
You can easily buy Plant Magic Hydro Bloom A&B from our website.