Ecothrive Coco Lite 70/30 50L
Ecothrive Coco Lite 70/30 50L is a top-quality mix of 70% coco and 30% perlite, allowing optimum aeration.
It blends with 1% Ecothrive Charge, providing a substantial biological boost and making it ideal for use in hydroponic grow rooms and tents.
Coco Lite offers several beneficial features, and they include:
- Pre-mixed blend means you don’t have to do any of the measuring or mixing
- It consists of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in a ratio of NPK 3/2/3
- Strength is 6 CF/0.6 EC (mc/cm)
- Improves pest resistance
- Greatly increases nutrient uptake
- It contains lots of microorganisms and micronutrients
- Mixed with 1% Ecothrive Charge (1L in every 50L bag)
- Coco is fully buffered
- Less vulnerable to over-watering than pure coco
- It works with freshly rooted cuttings or seedlings
- It dramatically improves rooting conditions
- Triggers plant growth
How does this substrate work?
Coco Lite significantly increases air volume and reduces water-holding capabilities, creating a much lighter mix that drains better and has better resistance to compaction.
One of the advantages for plants using this product is that they will not be prone to over-watering effects as with pure coco. The product contains buffered coco, which is RHP certified. It has been pre-blended with 1% of Ecothrive Charge, a mixing ratio that makes it ideal for nearly all applications.
To discover more about the advantages of using coco in your hydroponic setup, check out our grow advice article here.
How do I use this substrate?
Pour the bag’s contents into a pot, break up any lumps, and then settle the mix by gently tapping the edges and the base of the pot. Coco Lite works without mixing with anything because it’s already pre-mixed.
Nutrients are already in this product, so you can begin feeding on the first day with larger plants. Ideally, start with low strength and then gradually step up. Use a pH of about 5.8.
The product is a good source of macro and micronutrients in slow release. You can add a bit more Ecothrive Charge to the mix at a concentration of 10ml per litre of product used; this provides a bigger nutritional kick.
Where can I buy Ecothrive Coco Lite 70/30 50L?
You can easily buy Ecothrive Coco Lite 70/30 50L from our website.