BudBox Pro XL-HL Grow Tent 120x120x220cm
The BudBox Pro XL-HL Grow Tent 120x120x220cm is a top-quality professional grow tent offering an excellent growing environment. You have a choice of silver or white interior walls. This is highly recommended and works well at the centre of any hydroponic system.
BudBox Pro XL-HL Grow Tent 120x120x220cm
The BudBox Pro XL-HL Grow Tent 120x120x220cm is a top-quality professional grow tent offering an excellent growing environment. You have a choice of silver or white interior walls.
This tent is highly recommended and works well at the centre of any hydroponic system as it offers specific attributes, including the following:
- Cleverly designed and built, premier grow tents
- Ideal for use with a 600w grow light
- Choice of white or silver (Mylar) interior, which reflects much of the light to your plants
- It has a green-tinted viewing window: keep an eye on your growing area without unzipping the door.
- Thick, tough, durable and lightweight outer shell which is easy to fit
- Creates a sealed space that locks in light, sounds and smells
- Metal click-lock connectors for greater strength and long-term stability
- Strong, powder-coated 25mm steel frame
- Large ventilation panels for improved passive airflow
- Top-quality, military-grade zips
- Intake and extraction ports with drawstrings attached, big enough for acoustic ducting
- Ground-level irrigation port
How does the BudBox Pro XL-HL Grow Tent 120x120x220cm work?
It’s so easy to use this tent and equally easy to get yourself and all the hardware and equipment you need to use inside the tent. You can position all the equipment where you want, and there is ample opportunity for moving things around and rearranging them as necessary.
It uses a frame-free central space; there aren’t any obstacles to get in the way of anything or to take up necessary space. You can fit your growing system in here according to several possible permutations.
The poles and the framework, in general, are so solid they can support at least 50kg without any trouble. You won’t get anything bending, and the frame certainly won’t show any buckling. All tents in this range are rigorously tested to the most stringent circumstances and stresses.
It’s straightforward to feed all your ducting through to where needed. All the entry ports are fitted with drawstrings which you can tighten around the ducting as well, and the venting ports are about 20% larger than those found in competitor grow tents.
Forget using Velcro. These zips are all military-grade and have heavy-duty clips that will never jam up.
The inner lining of this tent is completely waterproof, the floor is all one piece, and all of the tents in this range have a water catchment tray. They also have irrigation ports placed conveniently at ground level. The ergonomic design provides the most comfortable growing experience.
How do I use this tent?
This tent is easy to assemble, and no tools are required. Push and click your frame into place, and your grow tent will be set up in only a few minutes.
For more information about the benefits of using grow tents in your hydroponic setup, check out this article in our growing advice section.
Which size fan and filter should I use for my grow tent?
There’s quite an easy way to calculate which size extraction unit you need for your growing space. Firstly, find out the grow space volume in cubic metres with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Multiply the Volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (to refresh the air in your grow tent).
If you’re using a filter (which you probably are), then the amount of air you need to move is calculated by multiplying the Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2. That is the amount of air your fan will need to move, so that is the number you should match with the fan you should get for your grow tent.
It is always much better to over-spec the fan you decide on and lower its output using a fan controller. Greater capacity affords you the versatility to boost its output later on to preserve optimal circumstances for your plants.
- Pole thickness: 25mm rolled steel
- Connector pieces: Rolled steel
- Ventilation panels: 2 (64cm x 25cm)
- Viewing window: Yes
- Irrigation bar and port: Yes (1 x irrigation bar, 2 x irrigation port)
- Intake ports: 1 (26cm diameter)
- Extraction ports: 1 (26cm diameter)
- Cable ports: 2 (10cm diameter)
- Cooltube ports: 2 (22cm diameter)
- Doors: 2 (front doors that zip around to the sides), 2 x side access doors
- 2 x front doors, 2 x side doors
- 2 x 100mm cable socks
- 2 x In/Out vents, 2 x passive vents
- 2 x 225mm air-cooled light socks
- 2 x irrigation ports
- 1 x viewing window
- 3 x hanging straps
How do I buy the BudBox Pro XL-HL Grow Tent 120x120x220cm?
You can easily buy the BudBox Pro XL-HL Grow Tent 120x120x220cm from our website.