Hailea Golf Ball Air Stone
The Hailea Golf Ball Air Stone is perfect for use with most air pumps to produce airflow from 1.5 to 5 litres per minute.
This product is ideal for use in hydroponic setups as it offers the following handy features and benefits:
- They are incredibly versatile and made to last.
- They are perfect for airflow rates of < 5 litres per minute.
- Ideal for use in IWS Oxypot and small tanks or bubblers.
- Great value for money
- They increase your plants’ nutrient uptake with aeration.
- They create oxygen in the root zone which helps reduce nutrient stagnation
- It helps to prevent root problems like Pythium
How Does this Product Work?
These air stones give plants a constant supply of O2 in their root zone for healthy, robust development. Oxygen promotes nutrient uptake, helps plants absorb more water, and improves growth. Without a sufficient supply of O2, your plants will struggle to absorb the required water levels at their roots, limiting their access to essential vitamins and minerals, which will cause them to suffer from stress and poor health.
How to Use this Product?
You can place the air stone at the base of your tank, or you may wish to suspend it slightly away from the bottom.
Connect it to your air pump and ensure your airflow rate is between 1.5 to 5 litres per minute and your tank volume is no greater than 30 litres. We have several Hailea ACO Series Adjustable Pumps to choose from here.
If your airflow rate exceeds the above levels, you should switch to a ceramic disc or coke can air stone.
How can I buy a Hailea Golf Ball Air Stone?
You can easily buy this Air Stone from our website.