Gavita Pro 1700e LED E Series Adaptor.
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED E Series Adaptor works with the Gavita 1700e LED fixture as part of the lighting arrangement in hydroponic grow spaces.
You use the adaptor by running it inline with the power cord to the LED fixture. Using it with the chosen LED fixture allows you to control it with an EL series controller.
These adapters use cables with RJ45 connectors – this means that you can ‘daisy chain’ any number of these together and share the control signal between your adapters. The adapters are all cETLus listed, and they’re also all IP66 rated for commercial use.
The E Series LED Adapter features a few useful features and attributes, and they include the following:
- To be used to connect the Gavita LED to EL1, EL2, EL1F or EL2F master controllers
- Enables you to dim the light output without reducing the efficacy of the spectrum
- Allows LEDs to be compatible with sunrise/sunset mode,
- It has auto-dim and auto-shutdown.
- It has two RJ45 sockets for daisy-chaining components together (one for in; another for out)
- IP66 rated for commercial use
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty
How does it Work?
By connecting this to an EL1 or EL2 Master Controller, you’ll be able to use an extensive and valuable range of features such as centralised control and sunrise and sunset mode. You can also use auto-dimming and auto-shutdown with this facility.
The whole point of this product is that it connects the Gavita Pro LED Grow Light to a master controller. The E-Series of LED adapters allows your Gavita LED to be compatible with Master Controller EL1 and EL2 units, and this adds extra functionality that many growers will love. It can also control other E Series Gavita fixtures.
Why Use a Gavita Master Controller?
It allows you to dim and boost lights in increments of 10W (with 50% – 110% power), which enables you to do the following:
- Sunrise and sunset mode (and can slowly dim or boost lights over a given period)
- Turn on and off simultaneously as other Gavita lights
- Permits event logging, such as checking temperature highs and lows
The product also allows you to set the display to provide useful referencing options, such as the ability to see the output in terms of Watts or percentages, to see the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, to set the time in AM/PM terms or as a 24-hour clock, etc.
Where Do I Buy the Gavita Pro 1700e LED E Series Adaptor?
You can easily buy a Gavita Pro 1700e LED E Series Adaptor from our website.