LUMii Solar Gro DE 630W Lamp 4200k
The LUMii Solar Gro DE 630W Lamp 4200k is an ideal light source when the plants in your hydroponic grow space are in the vegetative or growing phase.
This lamp’s light is predominantly in the blue part of the colour spectrum, making it ideal for both young and mature plants in the veg stage of their life cycle or as a supplement for HPS lights.
The colour temperature is 4200k, a bright white colour. This lamp is sometimes referred to as a “daylight” lamp because its light is similar to natural daylight.
The quality of the light also keeps plants “squat” and compact.
This lamp has several handy features and attributes, and they include:
- Creates an intense blue light which is perfect for the vegetative stage
- The light quality keeps plants compact or even “squat”
- It has a blinding intensity with a light spectrum that plants thrive on
- ideal for use with other LUMii Solar lighting fixtures and systems
- Double jacketed for added safety
- It works as a standalone light source or supplemental to HID (High-Intensity Discharge) lights
- It has a lower power consumption compared to HID lights
- It has a much-reduced heat output compared to HID lights
- It has a life span of approximately 20,000 hours
How does it work?
The LUMii Solar Gro Lamp delivers a light spectrum that is very similar to natural sunlight indoors, and for this reason, your plants will love it. This lamp runs with a noticeably bright intensity and offers your plants a greater level of plant usable light, owing to their full spectrum profile, which might be lacking in some other lamps.
How to Use?
Use a cloth to remove the old lamp, as any oil or even your fingerprints may be harmful to the lamp after it has been switched on and begins to grow hot.
There are two pins on the lamp’s base, which have rings of different sizes, and you should insert the base of the lamp into the holder, letting the small ring enter the small hole, and the larger one enter the larger hole on the base. Then turn 90 degrees clockwise so that it is locked in place.
Make sure it’s tight and can turn no more – a loose-fitting may cause arcing within this assembly. It’s now safe to switch on the lamp.
Please Note: When CDM lamps are on, they will become very hot. Please do not touch them or allow the plants to touch them or even be near them. Also, avoid any liquids or sprays coming into contact with the hot lamp or its components; such contact may cause the lamp to prematurely fail or may even be the cause of an explosion.
Where Do I Buy the LUMii Solar Gro DE 630w Lamp 4200k?
You can buy a LUMii Solar Gro DE 630W Lamp 4200k from our site.