Dimlux Maxi Controller V1.2 with CO2 Sensor
The Dimlux Maxi Controller V1.2 with CO2 Sensor regulates the switching of Dimlux lighting systems and output levels, ensuring optimal plant temperature and vapour pressure deficit levels.
This product is highly recommended for use in hydroponic growing methods as it has several qualities and attributes, including:
- Very easy to install using mainly plug-and-play technology with simple wiring
- Fitted with integral temperature-dependent pre-programmed shutdown for safety
- Controls light levels for maintaining optimum environments at all times
- It comes with a 5-metre cable for connecting to the first light unit
- It can switch on heaters and humidifiers
- Easy and user-friendly interface and very simple to program
- It gives you very accurate VPD readings if used with a plant camera
- Can emulate outdoor environment with gradual lighting sunrise and sunset
- Able to switch up to 160 Dimlux ballasts or lighting systems
- Eradicates any problems related to inrush current on startup
- Able to regulate CO2 very accurately according to levels in the growing room
How does this controller with CO2 Sensor Work?
With only one controller & sensor, you can manage up to 160 Dimlux Expert Series units. These lighting systems can connect directly to the product using a speaker wire or interlink cables supplied with Expert Series fixtures.
You can connect several lighting systems in a daisy chain, and the product will do the rest. Also, these systems can connect directly to the wall without relays or timers. This method is considered to be safer and will save you energy.
In addition to seven different dim options, this product can adjust the light output according to the temperature of your growing room or tent.
This facility also enables the transition from step-by-step dimming to continual variable dimming, which makes optimal light settings easier to achieve.
To do this, you should start by pressing the plus and minus brightness buttons (or to set the desired temperature) and leave the rest to the product to work out.
The lights dim automatically or partially disable if the temperature exceeds the pre-set levels. This function makes the product straightforward to set up and work autonomously.
There are several sensors available which can connect to this product. Temperature and humidity sensors can help achieve optimal plant growth, and the values obtained are analysed and aggregated to achieve the optimal proportions of humidity and plant temperature. You can then determine the vapour pressure deficit.
If you’re using a Dimlux light system with this product, this ballast will be the only one without an inrush current. A standard starting current will range from 50 to 160 amps per ballast. Newer ballasts have soft start technology, which limits the inrush current to 50 to 60 amps. This figure may seem small, but when you factor in the number of ballasts used (for example, 160 in this case), this will give you a significant power saving.
How do I use this controller and CO2 Sensor?
In addition to all of the above, this product handles CO2 distribution and switching humidifiers and heaters.
The sensor displays the CO2 levels near the plant and has a light sensor to measure the day and night cycles. Ensure you place the sensor at plant height and where the sensor can detect the light.
Connect the sensor to a power socket, and the cable with the data plug should connect to the CO2 port on the controller. You may attach a CO2 generator to the power point in the sensor.
Where can I buy a Dimlux Maxi Controller V1.2 with CO2 Sensor?
You can easily buy your Dimlux Maxi Controller V1.2 with CO2 Sensor from our website.